Sony tablet S rom?

Search This thread

Blacklabel84

Mar 6, 2012
Levant
Is there a way to port that rom so we could get the official psone games instead of messing with emulators?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

adamski123

Jun 15, 2011
London.
Loool.
I highly doubt their is mate... we need specific hardware and I dont think Sony will be to happy if we did it aswell.
sorry to disappoint.
While Android can make ur device do amazing things, it cant do everything ;)

Reactions: Blacklabel84

hoss_n2

Loool.
I highly doubt their is mate... we need specific hardware and I dont think Sony will be to happy if we did it aswell.
sorry to disappoint.

Sony Tablet s has same processor tegra 2 so no specific hardware (in case of games) but it is really hard to port it

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
I can try. Ive got sense and blur partially working on my samsung phone, so it cant be too hard on the tab.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
Unfortunately, I cannot find any ROMs for that device. I need a stock-based ROM and kernel to be able to do anything. Anyways, I'll start on Sense today. :)

Edit: If anyone sees any ROMs for the Tablet S, let me know. A dump would not help, I need a full rom zip.

ross231

Jan 24, 2012
Unfortunately, I cannot find any ROMs for that device. I need a stock-based ROM and kernel to be able to do anything. Anyways, I'll start on Sense today. :)

Edit: If anyone sees any ROMs for the Tablet S, let me know. A dump would not help, I need a full rom zip.
i can send you some ics ota roms? would this work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Loool.
    sorry to disappoint.
    I could port a banana over to the galaxy tab if that helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium