Wifi works only with bluetooth on

Search This thread

MikePort

Dec 15, 2009
Hi,

After using LG G2 with official KitKat update for a couple of weeks without issues (except the headphones noise problem) last few days I noticed the battery was draining very fast ( from a couple of days usage to 10-12 hours usage). I did a factory reset and surprise : couldn't connect to Wifi after reset (I get continuous Wifi ON/OFF and if I select a Wifi network I don't have time enough time to enter the password until Wifi disconnects again ) . After a few tries without any luck connecting to my Wifi router I enabled Bluetooth on mobile and the Wifi connection started to work perfectly. The problem is the phone is discharging very fast (even after factory reset) and gets very hot.
What should I do ?

Regards,
Mike

Last edited:

MikePort

Dec 15, 2009
Hi,

After using LG G2 with official KitKat update for a couple of weeks without issues (except the headphones noise problem) last few days I noticed the battery was draining very fast ( from a couple of days usage to 10-12 hours usage). I did a factory reset and surprise : couldn't connect to Wifi after reset (I get continuous Wifi ON/OFF and if I select a Wifi network I don't have time enough time to enter the password until Wifi disconnects again ) . After a few tries without any luck connecting to my Wifi router I enabled Bluetooth on mobile and the Wifi connection started to work perfectly. The problem is the phone is discharging very fast (even after factory reset) and gets very hot.
What should I do ?

Regards,
Mike

Hardware issue, I got my money back and bought a Nexus 5.

Regards,
Mike