3250mAh battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 I337

Search This thread

davtse

Jan 17, 2009
Hi i have a question want to ask your guys, i just ordered a battery from Ebay with 3250mAh but now I consider it will fit with my phone or not, and also it will safe when I use that battery. And here is a link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Battery-for-Samsung-Galaxy-SIV-S4-GT-i9500-with-3250-mAh-/310673941301?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Batteries&hash=item48559c2335

Thank you so much :laugh::laugh:

YMMV the quality control on these batteries from unknown chinese brands is terrible. I can almost guarantee that these are not 3250mah in any case.

One thing I've learnt after years of buying extended and 3rd party batteries, is that you generally get what you pay for. Stick to the tried and tested reputable brands.

Reactions: niking3

thachng9

Jul 29, 2013
YMMV the quality control on these batteries from unknown chinese brands is terrible. I can almost guarantee that these are not 3250mah in any case.

One thing I've learnt after years of buying extended and 3rd party batteries, is that you generally get what you pay for. Stick to the tried and tested reputable brands.

So I should not use it ?. Any recommend to improve battery life ?

Last edited:

niking3

May 12, 2014
So I should not use it ?. Any recommend to improve battery life ?

To my own experience, you'd better to get one or two spare battery fully charged and put it in your bag.
Extended battery is too bulky for me to put it into my pocket, and make my phone look weird.
You may just buy a external power bank or just buy one or two spare battery. That works great for me. Hope it helps.

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
To my own experience, you'd better to get one or two spare battery fully charged and put it in your bag.
Extended battery is too bulky for me to put it into my pocket, and make my phone look weird.
You may just buy a external power bank or just buy one or two spare battery. That works great for me. Hope it helps.
Yeah,I agree.I would prefer a power bank,the item can charge not only my phone but also my Table and other devices.Much convinient.

Top Liked Posts