price does not matter. want to buy Best 13.3 inch Notebook for apps development

Search This thread

ornobohornish

Jun 3, 2013
hi I am Ornob. Planning to learn android apps development. So I want to buy a notebook. but I am so confused which brand and which configuration should I buy. I like macbook pro retina display but 13 inch macbook pro core i7 is "dual core". here is the link https://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/specs-retina/ on the hand macbook pro retina display 15 inch is core i7 quad core but it's too big for me to carry a 15 inch laptop all the time. Maximum developer suggest mac and I have a plane to go ios after android. So mac is the best choice for me. But is core i7 dual core will be wise decision for long term? I have no plan to change to the laptop before two years.

there are some quad core core i7 13 inch notebook available in different brand. like toshiba, hp, lenovo, dell
and some core i7 processor is "HQ" some are "MQ" and also some are "U". specially core i7 U for Ultrabook. all brands have their individual ultrabook which are looks gorgeous and maximum ultra-book give longer battery life which is impressive! But.... core i7 "U" processor not powerful as like core i7 HQ or MQ processor!! Am I wrong?

Price does not matter. I have no budget limitation just want to buy the best 13.3 inch notebook to learn android development. I always will carry my notebook, so it should be 13 to 14 inch.

does anybody help me to chose the best and most powerful notebook for android apps development.

please help me, my class will start after 20 days so I need to buy my notebook within 20 days!

please!!!