It needs to be a fresh clean install and then try

RPalomo

Jul 26, 2013
DO NOT Dirty Flash my friend,
(Factory Reset to install a new rom) if you are using Phil Recovery

SVLAN. It may be that the problem is giving the following:

When flash the following message appear, WARNING: No files_Contexts

My gave me the same problem and the procedure performed Factory Reset, Wipo Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Format System even part of the procedure is normally performed with all other ROM's, this happens to me from 11/26/2013. Only once the installation was successful.

Please indicate if message giving the install could be the problem.

Last edited:

RPalomo

Jul 26, 2013
Don't worry about it. Just about every current cwm for every phone has this "error". Just a harmless bug. What cwm version you have? That seen to be gone in newests recoveries. But like I said, no need to worry about this harmless error.

Philz 6.0.3.7.

Enviado desde mi MB886 usando Tapatalk

laofan

Oct 27, 2011
Virginia Beach
DO NOT Dirty Flash my friend,
(Factory Reset to install a new rom) if you are using Phil Recovery

That is what I do. I have always been doing clean install but still stuck at boot logo(PXS). It's more than 10 times I have tried.

Well, I think I would skip this version and wait for next build to see if I get any luck.

Thanks.

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
External SD is now working which is the best news as I will port all the Best from the Best Developed phone today Nexus 5. So stay tune for the best AOSP roms to come straight from Nexus 5. I also running pure kitkat as we speak almost ready for bringing to Atrix HD

If any of you need some help porting or making roms that are exclusive for phones without external sd like for example Nexus phones we can now test and have those roms exclusive for phones with external sd like the Atrix HD. I did some deep deep study into android source and I found a way to make this happen. Hard work paid off

Thanks to all who have help me and Happy testing of this great awesomeness (Pure Speed X)

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Taffy1881

Jun 11, 2012
santiago de los caballeros
External SD is now working which is the best news as I will port all the Best from the Best Developed phone today Nexus 5. So stay tune for the best AOSP roms to come straight from Nexus 5. I also running pure kitkat as we speak almost ready for bringing to Atrix HD

If any of you need some help porting or making roms that are exclusive for phones without external sd like for example Nexus phones we can now test and have those roms exclusive for phones with external sd like the Atrix HD. I did some deep deep study into android source and I found a way to make this happen. Hard work paid off

Thanks to all who have help me and Happy testing of this great awesomeness (Pure Speed X)

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you SVLAN for your help.

mauchito

Sep 17, 2013

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the man. Thank you very much for your effort!

IP IHI II IL

Sep 16, 2010
So... I tried to flash with the new PhilZ CMW, and I'm stuck at the Dual core logo... Can't get back to recovery... Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

RPalomo

Jul 26, 2013
That is what I do. I have always been doing clean install but still stuck at boot logo(PXS). It's more than 10 times I have tried.

Well, I think I would skip this version and wait for next build to see if I get any luck.

Thanks.

Flash is imposible for me, still at boot logo (psx) reinstall cm11 this is fully functional. Svlan any ideas to solve this problem.

Enviado desde mi MB886 usando Tapatalk

raymond36136

Mar 18, 2008
Canton
Same. Got stuck with no recovery. Had to fastboot command the recovery again and restore cm11. I really want to try this rom

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Dead no dev rom?

New and ready to download

Changes 11/27/2013
  • WiFi tether, USB tether and Bluetooth tether is fixed thanks to some reverse-coding
  • Voice text input apps such as (Hangout, google+, Whatsapp) now doesnt reboot.
  • T-Mobile tethering fix even works for non tethering plans without registration

This rom for Atrix HD Turnout to be more then just a port

Eventhough Nexus 5 is not built ready External SD I been trying to hard code using commits and file edited from our source to implement it to this ROM but it seen not to stick any changes. This will be reverse engineering which I have done successfully before but have never done anything quite with android as I have never thought I will be an android addict after been with iphone for some time.

So as for now there will be no External SD fix for this Port. I was hoping to be lucky but getting too deep into reverse engineering I dont have the time and Iternet to work on stuff like this. Man I miss my FreeToAir (FTA) days. lol

Ok guys that will be all from me on this port thanks to all that have helped me

So basically that's it, port and done. This a dead rom without further development, correct?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Pure Speed X

sig_zpsde0888ca.png

Introducing the First ever Nexus Rom ported for our Atrix HD. Enjoy a Nexus 5 port guys. :eek: ;)

PSX is a fast, built from AOSP source (4.4_r1.1) Rom with an emphasis on speed and performance. Our goal is to provide unrivaled performance, stability, and a lightweight Rom with a handful of valuable features. We are not, nor ever will be focused on adding every feature out there. We will always be searching for ways to make it faster, more stable, more secure, and feature rich, but never at the cost of performance.

This thread will be a place of peace and community. We wont tolerate bickering, drama, or flaming of other members, whether seasoned or brand new. Not only will OT conversation be allowed, it is encouraged as I believe if fosters a better sense of community and an environment of sharing knowledge. Members will be treated with respect here and all questions will be answered to the best of our abilities in as timely a manner as possible.

Also not to be left out this Rom is Powered by @arrrghhh kernel

Now sit back, enjoy yourselves, and oh yea........buckle up!

Team Speed is
    ctfrommn- Speed demon and mad scientist
    rustyjay and Martin_Ro- Dynamic duo of features and all things cool
    Banks- Scriptmaster, GAppster, and lean mean Rom machine

With very special guest
    dully79- Recognized Themer and artist for providing the professional look

Warning, Warning
    Before you flash this ROM, you should be aware that it could be some functionalism not working as you should know kitkat still being develop to get the most of it. If you flash this and your phone dies, catches fire, or fly away from your packets, it's on you and you've been warned.

Directions
    1. Download Rom, GApps, and SuperSU
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. Factory Reset and wipe dalvik/cache/format system
    4. Flash Rom, GApps, and SuperSU
    5. In order to install this ROM without any issues and bugs, ... mount the following: mount system, mount cache and mount data
    6. Hold on tight!

Features here
    Feature Requests

ScreenShots

Screenshot_2013-11-26-12-47-49_zpsefda22ab.png

Screenshot_2013-11-26-12-49-31_zps4a916941.png

Screenshot_2013-11-26-12-49-03_zps8d931b48.png

What Works and Whats Not
    You tell me!!!

Suggestions
    Install and flash Busybox
    Install Trickster Mod App
    The rest you know what to do

Thanks to/credits
    All those who helped me along the way and especially, but not limited to, the following developers and groups......
    Google for their wonderful OS that makes open source possible for all of us!

@ctfrommn ------------------------- Speed demon and mad scientist
    @rustyjay and @Martin_Ro -- Dynamic duo of features and all things cool
    @BaNkS ----------------------------- Scriptmaster, GAppster, and lean mean Rom machine
    Team Slim
    Team Omni
    Team CM
    Vanir AOSP
    Team Codefire
    Team PA
    @rascarlo
    @Skeevedude ---------------------- Atrix HD Developer and first AOSP KitKat Built which I used as Base
    @dhacker29 and @epinter ---- Motorola Development is just not possible without them
    @arrrghhh ------------------------- His kernel is just amazing
    @TecknoFreak ----------------------------- Porting Nexus 5 Greatness Rom (Pure Speed X)
    All our faithful testers
    And any more I forgot to mention....without a community of developers none of this is possible.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [AOSP] [4.4] [KRT16O] [PSX] [v1.0] [11/18/2013] Pure Speed X , a ROM for the Google Nexus 5 Ported to our beloved Atrix HD

Contributors
    [B @Martin_Ro, @ctfrommn, @BaNkS, rustyjay
    Based On: AOSP[/B]

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2013-11-18

Created 2013-11-18
    Last Updated 2013-11-19
    Ported 2013-11-25
    Change Log Pure Speed X KitKat Edition

Base Features
    ●Built from AOSP source 4.4_r1.1
    ●Dalvik and bionic optimizations
    ●APK’s zipaligned
    ●All bloat removed
    ●-03 and other build optimizations

11/28/2013
    ****Rom Pass from Stable to Alpha Release as all the features works****
    External SD now Mounts and read/write been fixed ++++

11/27/2013
    ●WiFi tether, USB tether and Bluetooth tether is fixed thanks to some reverse-coding
    ●Voice text input apps such as (Hangout, google+, Whatsapp) now doesnt reboot.
    ●T-Mobile tethering fix even works for non tethering plans without registration

v1 11/25/2013
    ●Added arrrghhh Kernel for AOSP
    ●Printer APK Fixed for Atrix HD
    ●GoogleDial Ported and Fully working
    ●Reboot Menu
    ●Customizable power menu
    ●Notification LED’s
    ●Battery charging LED’s (Mako only for now)
    ●Swipe to switch QS
    ●Long press back to kill
    ●Quick unlock
    ●Resolution specific bootanimations
    ●Custom nav height
    ●Fast glow on Nav buttons
    ●Invert QS long click and action
    ●Flippable tiles
    ●Battery icons (circle, %, dotted circle) with full color options
    ●Auto brightness (LUX-style)
    ●Status bar brightness slider
    ●Screenshot delete option in notification bar
    ●Clock and Date options
    ●Clicking time/date brings up clock/calendar
    ●2 line date
    ●LTE icon
    ●Data activity arrows
    ●WiFi network name in notification bar
    ●Lockring battery %
    ●Lockscreen transparency
    ●Lockscreen instant timeout
    ●Maximize lockscreen widgets
    ●Advanced keyboard options
    ●Extended volume panel
    ●Volume rocker options (Wake, media skip, etc)
    ●Wake on unplug option
    ●Unplug sound/vibration
    ●Volume up/power button to start screen recording
    ●Start music on headset connection
    ●.25 and .75x animations
    ●CRT animations
    ●Clear all recents
    ●White instead of Holo blue on empty recents screen
    ●Vibration options in dialer
    ●Mms options (quick reply, etc)
    ●App Ops
    ●Removed Gingerbread scrolls
    ●Removed gradient
    ●Removed Holo blue
    ●Unknown sources and verify apps off by default
    ●All KitKat sounds
    ●CPU/Memory info in about phone
    ●KitKat dialer icon

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How long till external SD card working? lol

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app
    New and ready to download

Changes 11/27/2013
    • WiFi tether, USB tether and Bluetooth tether is fixed thanks to some reverse-coding
    • Voice text input apps such as (Hangout, google+, Whatsapp) now doesnt reboot.
    • T-Mobile tethering fix even works for non tethering plans without registration

This rom for Atrix HD Turnout to be more then just a port

Eventhough Nexus 5 is not built ready External SD I been trying to hard code using commits and file edited from our source to implement it to this ROM but it seen not to stick any changes. This will be reverse engineering which I have done successfully before but have never done anything quite with android as I have never thought I will be an android addict after been with iphone for some time.

So as for now there will be no External SD fix for this Port. I was hoping to be lucky but getting too deep into reverse engineering I dont have the time and Iternet to work on stuff like this. Man I miss my FreeToAir (FTA) days. lol

Ok guys that will be all from me on this port thanks to all that have helped me
    Working link to 11-26_GoogleCamera_4.4_signed.zip

11-26_GoogleCamera_4.4_signed.zip