[ODIN]ED03 ROM/Kernel/Recovery

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Much like I did for ED01, I created a new Odin for the OTA ED03 update. Once again, this doesn't include the modem, just the base system, kernel, and recovery. It will also perform a factory reset, and is currently Odin only, I'll create a CWM flashable package at some point as well. Enjoy. This should be fully stock unrooted as I was only temp-rooted when I created the image.

Download here
    ok I flashed it! I don't know what's different but it's working perfectly.

Im using the latest otb kernel the latest cwm (in purple) and the ec01 radio.

I even rooted it and uninstalled all the annoying aps. Think I'm going to use this rom for now. Thanks imnuts!!!!

Edit: it just feels good to be "up-to-date" lol

Edit: LOL! such small changes.... Pointless but fun.
    I accept that your knowledge surpasses mine. That said odin absolutely will attempt to flash a corrupt tar. Use to rely on odin to the point that I once wasted a entire day before manually checking to find corruption. I realize that I may over cautious, nowadays I like to verify the checksum before odin ever sees it.

Anytime I've had an MD5 failure, Odin has stopped immediately. If change the extension to just .tar from .tar.md5, it will flash it, but by removing the .md5, you completely bypass the checksum check.
    I flashed this in Odin after ED03 OTA hoping to get CWM recovery but it still goes to stock recovery, is there any other method of getting CWM3?

As I understand it, the stock kernel is replacing CWM3 with the stock recovery (and will always do so :).

You need to ODIN a CWM3 tar file, boot to recovery, and flash a custom kernel... I vote for imnuts' "PeanutButta Jelly Time" under-volted voodoo kernel :). The latest build of this is bundled a slightly down-rev version of CWM3, but if you reflash the latest after the kernel it will stick...