Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
Change log:
02/28/12 Added Win Style Button flash zip to attachments in OP, and New Back Button Mod.
02/29/12 Added Stripped Down VersionZZ and App Pack.
02/29/12 Corrected Button Mod, and provided "Back to Stock" Button Mod in attachments in OP
02/28/12 Added A200 ICS Button flash zip to attachments in OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdubs4200

shin lucifer

Jun 12, 2010
Good to see your work back on XDA.

Also i am using Thor's Recovery, will there be any problem in flashing this ROM?, after appropriate wipes.

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
I like the stick figure buttons... anyway to keep em and make em ics blue? Or at least tell me how I could change em ? Lol I think the big bulky colorful ones are too "in your face" and stand out to much...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
Is titanium backup working well? if you don't know I'll try it.couldn't install first time must have been a bad download. Will try again

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
This flies. No problem restoring apps with Titanium, however I can't uninstall some system apps. It says backup successful, but when I go to uninstall it says no backup exists then it says cannot locate sol.

Thoughts?

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
Look at that. Fall asleep for a few hours on the couch and the entire world changes lol :eek:

Naaa I think he had a head start Kinda.. He has been playing with the leaked a200 rom is my guess.
I am just so happy to see all the roms on this leak popping up all over.
Thanks again for bringing your rom back here.Its just the right thing to do .Maybe i will flash it tomorrow to give it a try. If thats ok ?
If your nice.. Hehe .

Tell MD i said Hi. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Rom is no longer available at XDA due to XDA moderator double standards.
    ;)
    Calm down girls :D Save it for Facebook.

@Dirtyernie, as you will see, in Icylecious, Flexstriker, (and the stock rooted ICS roms), IN THE ORIGINAL POST, you will most likely see;

Flexstriker;
    "-Known problem is the strange messed up screen on boot , all ICS roms got this , it's a kernel problem."

Icylecious;
    "What Doesn't Work:
    You tell me..please?
    On Bootup you get a funky looking screen for a couple seconds, don't be alarmed!!
    Speaker Static when keyboard sounds are turned on (from original Acer release) "

Taboonay and Lightspeed also have the exact issue. They just didn't include this little info in their OP. But considering they all use the "exact same kernel", they have this as well. Just read the threads.

This is a known issue with this ICS release. IT IS A LEAKED BETA. Read the threads and you would have known this. KJY's rom, works well, as if you had read, you will see few problems from other users.

To constantly come back and post, on what has been explained to you several times, by different people, well, that is just ludicrous.

You have 3 choices.
    1. Accept the ICS rom "as is"
    2. Go back to stock, and wait for the Acer updates
    3. Run a 3.2.1 rom
    Well thank you for the support on the a500 Since its not even yours.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

lol She'll be out of town for at least another month so I have two tabs to play with.
    Even when she get's back she's right next door, so it's not a problem.
    And you're welcome bro! ;)
    Great rom! Super quick and so far no force closures!

I'm just wondering how I change the buttons to use the Stick image ones... I have downloaded the .zip, but what do I do now?

Thanks in advance
    Best regards

flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhh itttttttttttt
    WhhoooA flashed the icy battery mod and lost status bar... reflashing rom :-/

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Button Mod Fixed, and "Back to Stock" Buttons in attachments in OP.
    My apologies to anyone who may have used them.
    In my defense I was up close to 36 hours yesterday putting out two ICS ROMS, and was at the end of that stretch when they originally went up. Tested and working now! ;)