Nexus 7 nova launcher video

Search This thread

lovenokia

Sep 1, 2011
Is it possible that someone with a n7 can post a video of their nexus 7 using nova launcher, and showing the homescreen rotate? I want to see if the notifications will still work while in landscape.

thebobp

Feb 16, 2012
How do you get nova launcher to rotate? Even after setting "Look and feel -> auto rotate", it doesn't seem to do so.

the noan

Jun 15, 2010
San Antonio
OnePlus 7 Pro
Can't take the video right now but here are some screen shots.

uploadfromtaptalk1342391052129.jpg
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342391071120.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342391071120.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 768

zinfinion

Jul 9, 2012
@HiddenSanctum and/or @the noan
If either of you could post full resolution shots of the home screen with a light background so I can determine the heights of the nav bar and notification bar in each orientation that would be most appreciated.

@the noan
From your landscape shot it appears the nav bar is 64px high instead of the stock/default 75px high. Did you make any adjustments to the height or did Nova make it that size?

zinfinion

Jul 9, 2012
I hope this works, and that it gives you what you looking for.

The forum seems to downsize attachments, but fortunately by 50% in this case so getting the pixel size was easy. :good:

The nav bar is 64px high in landscape and 75px high in portrait. I wonder if Nova can be tweaked to have more control over this. The notification bar looks to be 33px in both landscape in portrait, which I expected.

Thanks for the shots!

the noan

Jun 15, 2010
San Antonio
OnePlus 7 Pro
hope this helps. i know what you wanted but not really sure if i showed you what you wanted. sorry for the shakes i have been drinking a little and that was the best one out of like 10 tries. if you want a longer one let me know or something more specific let me know and ill get you a sober shot when i can.

lovenokia

Sep 1, 2011
hope this helps. i know what you wanted but not really sure if i showed you what you wanted. sorry for the shakes i have been drinking a little and that was the best one out of like 10 tries. if you want a longer one let me know or something more specific let me know and ill get you a sober shot when i can.

thank you very much, could i see how the app traw is in landscape mode too, thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it possible that someone with a n7 can post a video of their nexus 7 using nova launcher, and showing the homescreen rotate? I want to see if the notifications will still work while in landscape.

Works fine for me
    Can't take the video right now but here are some screen shots.

uploadfromtaptalk1342391052129.jpg
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
    How do you get nova launcher to rotate? Even after setting "Look and feel -> auto rotate", it doesn't seem to do so.

Thats exactly what I did, also make sure you didn't lock your auto rotate in your notifications (the icon with the to circle arrows with a lock icon next to the setting button and date in your notifications).
    Though I would pitch in

View attachment 1201019

View attachment 1201020

I hope this works, and that it gives you what you looking for. I love android, I just took the screen shots, connected my cable to my laptop and uploaded them straight from the device... It's the little things...