Htc pico any problem post here developer will solve

Search This thread

senpot

Dec 30, 2012
Why is it in Jaggy4, there are limited applications that can be installed/played? :(

BleedingIris

Aug 12, 2012
HEAVEN
Last edited:
Reactions: punitkulal

TUDVAD

Dec 15, 2012
New Delhi
so guys here it goes till yesterday I had cm9 build 9 and m2sd for ext and awesome beats installed I decided to go build 11 ,I downloaded flashed it rebooted my apps were missing so I flashed m2sd again and apps came back after that I got awesome beats and backed up through cwm then it came for battery I flashed gurudev v5 it booted nicely but prob coming is play store auto close when I open it other things working fine until now so wtf happened and how to fix reply asap

punitkulal

Dec 2, 2012
Reactions: BleedingIris

BleedingIris

Aug 12, 2012
HEAVEN
so guys here it goes till yesterday I had cm9 build 9 and m2sd for ext and awesome beats installed I decided to go build 11 ,I downloaded flashed it rebooted my apps were missing so I flashed m2sd again and apps came back after that I got awesome beats and backed up through cwm then it came for battery I flashed gurudev v5 it booted nicely but prob coming is play store auto close when I open it other things working fine until now so wtf happened and how to fix reply asap
Simple...
You need to flash gapps again.. and everything will work fine

Check newBie friendly thread page 1
Here you go..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=35903694

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Can. You give me link of gurudev v5 or is it gaurav 5

NEXUSBOY

Jul 10, 2012
HELP

phone restarting......tried every rom...................started wen using stock so rooted the mobile but same problem on every rom....

Hemanth97

Apr 15, 2012
Mysore
Hey guys.. I'm using cm9 #11 . In that if i try to capture a smiling face.. Then the camera fc.. So any solution for this problem? Or any other camera app that would fix this problem?

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app

InfraBlueAndroid

Nov 15, 2012
I have Slim CM 9 and apps like Minimalistic Text and Legendary Heroes don't show up in The App store!

BleedingIris

Aug 12, 2012
HEAVEN
I have Slim CM 9 and apps like Minimalistic Text and Legendary Heroes don't show up in The App store!

Install from web... if not working, you'll have to make build.prop changes to make your play store think that you have a different phone like desire HTCetc... google the rest..

cm9 htc a310e

InfraBlueAndroid

Nov 15, 2012
Install from web... if not working, you'll have to make build.prop changes to make your play store think that you have a different phone like desire HTCetc... google the rest..

cm9 htc a310e

Excuse me.
That's what I did. Now, I'm flashing "unabridged" CM9.

alpinotheoriginal

Apr 19, 2011
My problem is Contacts Restore in MiUI roms for Pico. When I install MiUI Roms and after that I start to restore contacts, it stops at 49% and gives error UNFORTUNATELY CONTACT AND DIALER HAS STOPPED. I have tried Google restore and 3rd party backup and restore but could not get success. Any help?

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium

BleedingIris

Aug 12, 2012
HEAVEN
My problem is Contacts Restore in MiUI roms for Pico. When I install MiUI Roms and after that I start to restore contacts, it stops at 49% and gives error UNFORTUNATELY CONTACT AND DIALER HAS STOPPED. I have tried Google restore and 3rd party backup and restore but could not get success. Any help?

Post a error logcat, if possible
Copy all your contacts to a .vcf file(export contacts in settings) if possible and then restore by clicking on the file..

cm9 htc a310e

maxy!

Oct 19, 2012
Any body having camera problems in any ROM prvt me I have soln for it:D:D:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    charging while phone is turned off
    how i can pdate my booloader ..... can i flash hboot.img from adb ??
    Download the bootloader img from somewhere and using fastboot :
    Code:
     fastboot flash bootloader name.img

Where name is the name of the image..

i cant found my device in htcdev/unlocking bootloader

why ?

Have you installed the HTC Drivers correctly ?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

hi i am using cm 10.2 weekly 5 of @galaxyfreak
    i updated it to weekly 6 but my home button is not working
    please help me
    @galaxyfreak
    Did you do a clean install ?
    In recovery mode do a factory reset.. in mounts and storage.. format data cache boot and system.. and then flash the ROM..
    Guys no matter which ROM ur using just post here ur problem with ur ROM n recovery name developers will look after it personally:D:D:D

i flash my htc explorer with sense 4 build7 but it does not works and stucks at boot animation after that i try to flash sense4 moodded 2 and cm10 mini but both does not works i think i had burnt my nand i read cute prince thread to recover nand but it requires to move some file to xbin using root explorer and i am not getting into my phone only recovery is working i have yannou 90 recovery and in the recovery i get this error E:error in /cache/recovery/log(no space left on device) i can flash a rom and it installs successfully but it stucks on boot animation anybody please help me ...

Are you sure you've burnt your NAND?
    Go to recovery. Wipe/format everything "everything" except SD card. Flash any lite ROM like Jaggy ROM 3.2.1 lite (with many unnecessary things removed).
    It'll boot. Follow NAND recovery by cute prince. Then flash Derefas build 7 with 1 GB ext3 partition.
    Use Yannou's recovery.
    If recovery is giving error. Flash recovery again using fastboot.

Since I have moved dalvik cache to sd ext when I remove sd card my explorer/pico closes unexpectedly I know why this happens but I want to ask that if due to some reasons sd card stops working so then can I acces the recovery mode ? Because the internal mem is on sd if sd stops working so I have to flash Rom again.if this happens that sd card stops working so then can I access recovery mode ?

Yes you can go to recovery without SD card.
    Recovery has nothing to do with SD card.

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda premium