Dev-Collab Sense 5 - 4.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yotie

Apr 13, 2011
so CAL
What's the difference between this ROM and the sense 5 port that came out about 7-8 months ago??

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
looking for some testers. and by that I mean you have to have adb/logcat experience report bugs in a detailed manor etc

e.g.

user1 bug: f/c
I get a force close when opening facebook.

user2 bug: f/c

I get a force close when opening facebook on boot. I have tried updating the app flushing its cache and reinstalling. heres a logcat attached.

we're looking for user2's Thanks.

jayjam99

Jan 28, 2011
Lima, OH
looking for some testers. and by that I mean you have to have adb/logcat experience report bugs in a detailed manor etc

e.g.

I get a force close when opening facebook on boot. I have tried updating the app flushing its cache and reinstalling. heres a logcat attached.

PM sent

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL

e.g.

I'll be glad to help, Sin.

nelsonTituaAa

Jan 25, 2012
Bronx

e.g.

I have some experience with logcat and adb. Would love to help.

shadowxaero

Apr 19, 2008

e.g.

I am down and have logcat experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts