[REF]Programs/Utilites & Games ~ working on the Touch HD

Search This thread

Matterhorn

Nov 29, 2004
Google Pixel 3
In response tot TomTom not working, TomTom 6.000 found ages ago works beter than ever on the HD
Much smoother then on mijn Diamond. (Not to mention mij tytnII)

Has anyone been able to get Tom Tom 6.03 working on the HD? It is running great on my Trinity and I have Tom Tom 6 maps for most of the world. It would be really expensive to buy all those maps.

If version 6.00 works, then hopefully 6.03 should work too. Maybe it just needs a few tweaks???

My HD arrives Monday and I need my Nav:)

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
it didn't work great...however, also tcpmp didn't...some buttons are black...
This is where each machine is differing from another.
nikkel reported it worked on his machine but on yours you say there are problems.

So that I can alter the list and display TCPMP correctly could others please check it out.
Thanks.

Beards

blackb1ade

Oct 4, 2008
Since someone asked, I jut tried 'SPB_Mobile_shell2' (if there's a further version definition I can't find it...)

It *doesn't* work properly

None of the drop down menus work (EG to change the 'now screen' from professional to personal etc etc ) - (it worked perfectly on my Cruise[WM6] AND Diamond[WM6.1] )

apap

Jan 31, 2003
Greek language sip

Does anyone know of a Greek sip cab that adds Greek to the alternative languages that come with the touch sip? Or is there another way to add languages besides the default ones? I tried a cab prepared for the diamond but it does not work on Blackstone.

aokalter

Nov 3, 2008
Has anyone been able to get Tom Tom 6.03 working on the HD? It is running great on my Trinity and I have Tom Tom 6 maps for most of the world. It would be really expensive to buy all those maps.

If version 6.00 works, then hopefully 6.03 should work too. Maybe it just needs a few tweaks???

My HD arrives Monday and I need my Nav:)

TomTom 6.010 doesn't work!

apap

Jan 31, 2003
PhatPad 4.5 may work but it requires one to disable touchflo (I get a message asking me if I want to disable touchflo for phatpad to work, but as I am not sure how to restart touchflo I have not attempted to disable it).

Is there a way to toggle touchflo on and of?

Ascenca83

Nov 1, 2008
Zurich
And another question is if there are some themes out there for the HD (some which take advantage of the increased resloution and bigger display).

Hope to see some in the near future :)

Ps: does anyone know a nice tool to create new themes for the HD?

Edit:
Creates a new thread for it: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=443549

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This topic is designed to show software titles that have been checked for compatibility with the HTC Touch HD Blackstone.

Could members who have successfully installed working software on their Blackstone device please add their titles in the topic and then in the HTC Software Wiki or simply add your titles in the topic and I will then add the material to the Wiki list for you.

• Below you should see the wiki as a graphic.
    • The reason we have a graphic is so that you can obtain a quick view of the wiki without having to click on the wiki link.
    • As said it is a graphic and as such it is only updated when I update the main wiki and then create a graphic file for upload here....
    • In other words the wiki will always be updated as items are posted..... Whereas this graphic will be updated every few days or dependent upon the amount of material added.

• For an accurate list of titles please use the HTC Software Wiki.
    Wiki updated to Post 764
    Graphic Updated to Post 764

Notes:

1. PLEASE, PLEASE post not only the title name but version numbers, Screen Compatibility and any problems.
    2. Please remember, under no circumstances whatsoever must anyone either list or make a request for illegal content.
    3. If illegal content is found or requested it will be dealt with in accordance with forum rules.

This List is Programs Beginning 1 to M, Followed by N to Z
    Games can be found in Post 2 below.

3352633057_87b75b1788_o.png

3352633697_0608d1e0c5_o.png
    This is the List of Games working on the Touch HD Blackstone
    3352648359_c3cf1b84c8_o.png

Beards
    Is it possible to bring up the keyboard and use the arrow keys to select it d-pad style?
    @Insaneboy THX;)
    Tried it again, your right it's possible to use the keyboard for that!
    Guys,
    Apologies but I'm going to be away for the next week.

I have a very heavy surgery period coming up with quite a lot of operations and consultations to perform.

If I get a chance to pop in I will.