Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 39,468 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony Ericsson LiveView with X10 Mini

Tip us?

sith.warrior
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Sony Ericsson LiveView with X10 Mini

Hi guys
I have a SE X10 Mini running nAa-10 kernel & MiniCM7-2.1.8 (I know, i have to upgrade )

I'd like to buy SE LiveView (link: is.gd/bhkElm) but before i wanna know if anyone else use this item and if you like or dislike it or maybe there is the possibility to flash kernel or install custom ROM.

You know, general information. And how it works with X10 Mini, battery drain etc

TY

Greetings from Italy

integracz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
LiveView is in general very nice device, BUT! LV disconnects almost all time... I had one (until dog bites it apart ), idea of remote display on your wrist is great if you forgive some issues... I'm now waiting for Sony SmartWatch (LiveView 2) to came on Czech market. Decision is clear for me now

FEXTEZI
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by sith.warrior View Post
Hi guys
I have a SE X10 Mini running nAa-10 kernel & MiniCM7-2.1.8 (I know, i have to upgrade )

I'd like to buy SE LiveView (link: is.gd/bhkElm) but before i wanna know if anyone else use this item and if you like or dislike it or maybe there is the possibility to flash kernel or install custom ROM.

You know, general information. And how it works with X10 Mini, battery drain etc

TY

Greetings from Italy
Really dude dont buy that stuff ! My friend has it and i can tell that that device is SUCK !
IF I HELPED YOU PRESS THX BUTTON

sith.warrior
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEXTEZI View Post
Really dude dont buy that stuff ! My friend has it and i can tell that that device is SUCK !
Understood