[Q] Flashed GSM ROM (on accident!), restored Nandroid but resets every 45s

Search This thread

Infiniteswg

Apr 8, 2012
Okay. So I'm on HBOOT 1.44, S-OFF, and I was running a ViperROM from about May until yesterday when I decided to move on up in the world. So I download Android Revolution HD (both of them after realizing I hit 41.0 instead of 31.6) and put it on it. However, I ended up making the same mistake again and put 41.0 instead of 31.6 onto the phone. Once I realized it (I could not boot), I wiped and restored my nandroid backup. However, now I can barely get 45 seconds out of the phone before it decides it wants to restart itself. Even after factory resetting that backup, same issue.

I've tried getting it to be recognized in ADB, but the window for it is so small that I can't transfer anything. In TWRP (2.6), the phone is stable, but I can't see it to transfer anything on my computer, even after mounting. Any suggestions?

Apologies if I don't make any sense or respond for a long time. I've been up for a bit trying to get this fixed before work.

Aldo101t

Mar 9, 2012
Pittsburgh
HTC U11
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Okay. So I'm on HBOOT 1.44, S-OFF, and I was running a ViperROM from about May until yesterday when I decided to move on up in the world. So I download Android Revolution HD (both of them after realizing I hit 41.0 instead of 31.6) and put it on it. However, I ended up making the same mistake again and put 41.0 instead of 31.6 onto the phone. Once I realized it (I could not boot), I wiped and restored my nandroid backup. However, now I can barely get 45 seconds out of the phone before it decides it wants to restart itself. Even after factory resetting that backup, same issue.

I've tried getting it to be recognized in ADB, but the window for it is so small that I can't transfer anything. In TWRP (2.6), the phone is stable, but I can't see it to transfer anything on my computer, even after mounting. Any suggestions?

Apologies if I don't make any sense or respond for a long time. I've been up for a bit trying to get this fixed before work.

the only thing that will helpm at this point is to run a RUU. (i think)

elvisypi

Nov 11, 2010
Düsseldorf

Read this guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2503646

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk