[OFF-TOPIC] Official Off-Topic Thread for S4 mini community

Search This thread

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
Hello to all

With a fast growing community there is a massive amount of off topic chat going around in this forum.
So I thought it best to give all a place to have a chat. This should hopefully take some pressure off the forums, so making it a better place for us all as there should be less junk to wade through trying to find what we need.

Now with that said, this does not mean there are no rules to this thread. All of XDA rules still apply. Flaming and the belittling of other users (of any title) will not be tolerated and dealt with harshly by the moderation team.

This should be a fun place for us all to have a chat and a general vent of frustrations.

Reactions: Aronuser and nunein

ladislav.heller

Apr 25, 2012
Bratislava
Everybody have a nice day and don't forget:
2Hydrogen-oxide is a dangerous chemical compound, better to use (drink) alcohol! :D

Last edited:

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
...better to use (drink) alcohol! :D

Cheers.jpg

Reactions: ladislav.heller

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Hello to all

With a fast growing community there is a massive amount of off topic chat going around in this forum.
So I thought it best to give all a place to have a chat. This should hopefully take some pressure off the forums, so making it a better place for us all as there should be less junk to wade through trying to find what we need.

Now with that said, this does not mean there are no rules to this thread. All of XDA rules still apply. Flaming and the belittling of other users (of any title) will not be tolerated and dealt with harshly by the moderation team.

This should be a fun place for us all to have a chat and a general vent of frustrations.

Hi all, another day on xda just started. let's see which brick, question, rom, kernel etc. awaits us today! :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alen69

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin

lol you've that one in romania too? haha we have it here as well. but i always drink nescafe.. do you like nescafe? :laugh:

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

damn, the xda premium app doesn't show notifications...

/edit cleared app cache and data, let's see if it works now

Last edited:

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
We'll I'm 30 now, as a friend said don't know if i should start tracking my age backwards XD

I like coffee too, in from Guatemala, central America and we have one of the "best" coffees in the world, but i don't drink much coffee and certainly not the best coffee when i do

Where are you guys from?

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

kyrillos13

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 26, 2010
Athens
I don't use XDA app, only tapatalk, sorry.

I think tapatalk is the best forum app!

Thanks anyway.. do you think there will be more roms and kernels soon? i mean s4 mini had price reduction here in germany recently! so there should be more users soon.

I bought it a few days ago, i could start modding a stock rom (if it was 4.4.2) but i will stick with the awesome CM11.

We'll I'm 30 now, as a friend said don't know if i should start tracking my age backwards XD

I like coffee too, in from Guatemala, central America and we have one of the "best" coffees in the world, but i don't drink much coffee and certainly not the best coffee when i do

Where are you guys from?

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Greece xd

Top Liked Posts