Originally Posted by soudy1994
1. Does the lte version "C5303" support hspda+?
2. How much ram is user available?
3. Is the camera quality really bad compared to other 8mp devices?
4. Does it come with pre installed screen protector?
5. Does the phone gets hot while using it?
6. Overall is it better than the galaxy s3?
2. RAM or internal SD card? The 'user' doesn't really use RAM. About 5GB.
3. Camera is fine, but not excellent, which it should be. Considering Sony makes the iphone camera this is clearly a software issue hopefully updates will improve.
4. Mine came with a protector you could attach yourself (easy, see youtube for advice on perfect applications.)
5. It runs hotter than my previous phone, but not to the point that I'm worried.
6. Really difficult to say - the S3 was the best phone of 2012, the SP is a middle of the range phone from 2013. However in terms of screen size and performance the SP is very good - a bigger internal memory, a 1080p screen and extra RAM and it's a top end device.
The Samsung flagships are about massive screen, top processor and being super thin. In General Sony is more conservative, but they are less frail (I see so many S3/4s and iphones with cracked broken screens).