Originally Posted by rmm200
It defeats the convenience of a wireless charger if you have to plug it in. Might as well stick with your conventional charger. Mine is always plugged in.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
Agreed. That's like buying an automobile and then not driving it because you don't want it to wear out. Well why the hell did you buy it? lol
No but seriously. I leave my nokia plugged in. It seems to behave.
|My Daily Gear|
- Galaxy S4- BeanStalk 4.3
- Nexus 7 FHD - Stock | Rooted
- Monster Clarity BT Speaker - I highly recommend it
- Studiophile Q40 Headphones- Beast
|My Past Gear|
- Nexus 7 - Sold
- Nexus 4 - For sell
- Galaxy S3 - Sold
- Galaxy S2 i777 - Retired Hall of Fame
- Asus Transformer TF101 - Sold