In call volume

Search This thread

atikrasul

Sep 28, 2013
I am currently using carbon rom latest build. I have flashed roms a lot of time and have used all the major roms available for grand... like slimkat, cm11 and all. I have noticed one thing that the in call volume gradually decreases. when i flash the rom the in call volume is too high and after 4-5 days its soo low that i cant hear the other party when i am on the streets. is anybody else facing the problem? Requesting the senior members to reply and the rom developers to work on it if they can do anything! its the only thing that stops me from using the roms, coz CALLING is the most important feature.

black87

Aug 17, 2013
It's up to you :D
I am currently using carbon rom latest build. I have flashed roms a lot of time and have used all the major roms available for grand... like slimkat, cm11 and all. I have noticed one thing that the in call volume gradually decreases. when i flash the rom the in call volume is too high and after 4-5 days its soo low that i cant hear the other party when i am on the streets. is anybody else facing the problem? Requesting the senior members to reply and the rom developers to work on it if they can do anything! its the only thing that stops me from using the roms, coz CALLING is the most important feature.
decrease the volume then increase it again. it is a workaround

Reactions: atikrasul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

woahh!!! :) it worked!!! thanks man!