[Q] Cant turn on my phone

Search This thread

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
Guys, last night I try to install custom rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2555186 and I suppose so that i made a mistake. Ok that is not an issue, my problem is that after failed installation of that rom, I couldn't use my phone any more.
First of all I don't understand how I bypass to see that my battery percentage is 17%, second thing is that before I went to bed I put my phone to recharge and I see red light (blink). I woke up this morning and I couldn't see green light, i couldn't see any light. I try to turn on my phone but I cant do that..DEAD. I connect my phone with recharge and after 5 minutes I see red light blinking. That continues for about 35 minutes, red light blink all the time. After one hour I try to turn on my phone and that was successful. I put my phone in bootloader (fastboot) and try to go to recovery, but its stock to the welcome screen. I wait 5 min. and nothing change, I hold power and volume button and again I go to bootloader, then I go to TURN OFF PHONE (or something like that), then my phone restart, I do this 2 times and after that I turn it off definitely. I put recharger again and 5 minutes I couldn't see any light(red or green), after that period I can see red light blinking. And its blinking right now, 40 minutes after I start recharging my phone. I try just now to turn if on - nothing, to go into bootloader - nothing , just wait for red light(blinking) for about 30 sec. after turn recharger again.

Can any one help?

p.s.
If Mr Hofs see this I think that hes gonna kill me....:)

Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Yes i would gladly harm you ! ;) I told you by PM to read and be carefull and now i see you are flashing roms that are NOT even ment for your phone !!!! :eek:

STAY IN THIS PART OF THE FORUM FOR ROMS
some tips :

Look for the battery script to charge the phone, when enough power is reached :

Fastboot erase cache

Then try to enter the recovery and keep the phone on charge. NEVER start flashing without a full battery !

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Opus Dei

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
with that script it can be charged in fastboot ...but in custom recovery it can be charged too ...then if it is charged and above 50% flash a rom for the INTERNATIONAL HOX ...not the HOXL which isn't that what we have :D

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
I'm really not aware what am i doing...

Ok I download that Fastboot-battery-recharge.rar but don't understand where to put it and how to make my phone to restart because I can't do anything. I can go to fastboot but there its say that my battery is empty for flashing....Its say that I must put it at same folder where is my ADB files, is it mean fastboot folder or?

aaaaargh I'm so sry guys....

Last edited:

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
@Opus Dei we already wrote and said what you have to do...so just do it and you will see it will be charged!!...man whats so difficult to take the script or at first read the thread which @big noob posted and then charging it with that script? ...or if you have a custom recovery installed charge it there...but it's better to use the fastboot script etc...

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

I'm really not aware what am i doing...

Ok I download that Fastboot-battery-recharge.rar but don't understand where to put it and how to make my phone to restart because I can't do anything. I can go to fastboot but there its say that my battery is empty for flashing....Its say that I must put it at same folder where is my ADB files, is it mean fastboot folder or?

aaaaargh I'm so sry guys....

man yea extract the content of the rar into your adb&fastboot folder and go into recovery on your phone...select fastboot and run the script...

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
@Opus Dei we already wrote and said what you have to do...so just do it and you will see it will be charged!!...man whats so difficult to take the script or at first read the thread which @big noob posted and then charging it with that script? ...or if you have a custom recovery installed charge it there...but it's better to use the fastboot script etc...

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

man yea extract the content of the rar into your adb&fastboot folder and go into recovery on your phone...select fastboot and run the script...

That is a problem because I can go into fastboot when my phone is on recharger in wall but when I connect my phone with pc via usb I cant go in fastboot.

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
That wont help, because when I try to reconnect ( fastboot mode)it to my Pc cable, my phone turn off. Hes not in fasboot he is off. That is a reason why cant do that....

you again didn't answered my question regarding recovery...if you again don't answer it properly i won't help you...if you have custom recovery installed let it on wall charger in recovery mode and let it charge there...but at first tell me which recovery you have installed..

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
you again didn't answered my question regarding recovery...if you again don't answer it properly i won't help you...if you have custom recovery installed let it on wall charger in recovery mode and let it charge there...but at first tell me which recovery you have installed..

Im sorry. I have custom recovery installed...Again, its connected to my wall charger for 2 hours and all I can see is red light blinking. WhenvI try to go to recovery mode I have welcome screen and thats it.I cant go to recovery mode.Sry again...

Last edited:

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
this is it..

Attachments

• 308ekaw.png
    308ekaw.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 40

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia

Now download Philz recovery 5.15.x unzip the recovery.img from the zip and place in your fastboot folder then run the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img after this run the command fastboot erase cache and then restart the phone in bootlader and choice the recovery must work like a charm!

Report back

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
Now download Philz recovery 5.15.x unzip the recovery.img from the zip and place in your fastboot folder then run the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img after this run the command fastboot erase cache and then restart the phone in bootlader and choice the recovery must work like a charm!

Report back

Sry but how to do that if i cant go to fastboot when my phone is connected to pc? Im sorry if I didnt understand well...

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Sry but how to do that if i cant go to fastboot when my phone is connected to pc? Im sorry if I didnt understand well...

OK buy from ebay battery extend pack to charge the phone from the back pin and you will have battery and free usb. it is 15$
The second way is to charge the phone with the script and then flash recovery. Press power button and volume down and go in fastboot connect the phone and run the script charge your phone and flash the recovery=

Why you can't go in fastboot no battery or other reason explain

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes i would gladly harm you ! ;) I told you by PM to read and be carefull and now i see you are flashing roms that are NOT even ment for your phone !!!! :eek:

STAY IN THIS PART OF THE FORUM FOR ROMS
    some tips :

Look for the battery script to charge the phone, when enough power is reached :

Fastboot erase cache

Then try to enter the recovery and keep the phone on charge. NEVER start flashing without a full battery !

Cheers.
    That is a problem because I can go into fastboot when my phone is on recharger in wall but when I connect my phone with pc via usb I cant go in fastboot.
    then at first open fastboot and then connect...and say as now ...WHICH recovery do you have?
    That wont help, because when I try to reconnect ( fastboot mode)it to my Pc cable, my phone turn off. Hes not in fasboot he is off. That is a reason why cant do that....

Im sorry. I have custom recovery installed...Again, its connected to my wall charger for 2 hours and all I can see is red light blinking. WhenvI try to go to recovery mode I have welcome screen and thats it.I cant go to recovery mode.Sry again...

can you make somehow a photo of the welcome screen?

Report back