[CM10/10.1 THEME] MIUIv4.1 for CM10/10.1 (HDPI) 03/07/2013

Search This thread

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
Can't wait for release! But please keep the MIUI look as much as possible after release!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

eboIa

Dec 28, 2010
Budapest
Can't wait for release! But please keep the MIUI look as much as possible after release!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Yes I feel the same. There is lot of MIUI like themes or some simple rip off the style but there is no 'official' theme. I mean close to the official how it is possible. Lot of dark theme while officially MIUI has not dark theme so all those things based just on personal taste. I'm a very big fan of MIUI and hope this will be almost original looks. The dream would be if with finding like team work could be released in the future one native MDPI/HDPI/XHDPI theme with CM7 and CM9/CM10 version. In this case all phone in the word could taste how MIUI feel...

Thanks again in advanced, nice work!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: dracke101

traskers

Jun 29, 2012
Shakopee
Can hardly wait. Would be more than willing to extensively test on my Epic 4G Touch.
Since it will be free, I will definitely throw a beer or two your way when I get my hands on it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

SNEEK_ONE

Mar 18, 2010
Looks awesome(big fan of your work)! Cant wait for this theme. This is more of a request i guess, would you be able to make one using this color scheme(light cyan): Blue Celcius v4 :p

patou75

Feb 15, 2012
Paris
My gooddd ! Really Nice ! This is why I'm staying on miui ---> light theme. Now I will have no more reason :D but I think ics/jb icon (status bar etc...) are more stylish then miui UI. Not possible to have light theme with ics/jb icons :) ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI v4 light CM10 Theme by Z25
    miuiv4_for_cm10_by_zdunex25-d5b0ge3.png

MIUI v4.1 light CM10.1 Theme by Z25
    miuiv4_1_cm10_1_hdpi_by_zdunex25_by_zdunex25-d5x1z15.png

About:
    I used to show up with something never done before, some of you can still remember me. Let's face it it's always hard to pick between MIUI and CM, so I decided to bring MIUI's coolness to CM10. Unfortunately it's not open-requested theme and it's only HDPI, do not ask me for other displays I have no time to play with it anymore I will only try to fix bugs (yeah there are bugs it's very hard to invert whole system).

Bugs:
    -The main problem is RootExplorer (I have no ideas how to fix the list).
    -USB Debugging/Input Method Notifications (both are not themeable, so they are stock)
    -Play Music (title bar text/popups colors).
    I know all bugs, so there is no need to share if you find any, but feel free to text me if you already know how to fix existing ones :p

Updates:
    Do not ask about ETA of the next update (it's good as it is), so i will update only when I will figure out bugs I wrote above.

Installation:
    -Download apk and install it
    -Go and apply in theme chooser
    -Reboot
    -If you will face to any problem trying to set theme then wipe dalvik-cache

Changelog:
    09/01/2012:
    -initial release
    09/01/2012:
    -support for Russian dialpad
    -alarm popup fix
    -edit contact header text color fix
    09/02/2012:
    -gallery header fix
    -navibar icons (galaxy nexus)
    09/11/2012:
    -quick reply (sms) popup
    09/21/2012:
    -chat view header (talk)
    -sms, gmail and hotmail widget headers
    -menu moreoverflow icon
    -stopwatch
    -countdown
    -contacts update
    -theme preview fix
    -miui dock for apex launcher
    -swype skin show (I will not theme other keyboards)
    -gallery update
    -and several missing colors/images
    03/05/2013:
    -initial release (cm 10.1)
    03/07/2013:
    -fix for huge notification text (cm 10.1)
    -fix for some messed up images (cm 10.1)
    -fix for browser's stars in history (cm 10.1)

Download cm 10: http://zdunex25.deviantart.com/art/MIUIv4-for-CM10-320827899 (09/21/2012) or MIUIv4_CM10_HDPI_by_ZduneX25.zip
    Download cm 10.1: http://zdunex25.deviantart.com/art/MIUIv4-1-CM10-1-HDPI-by-ZduneX25-357850265 (03/07/2013) or MIUIv4.1_CM10.1_HDPI_by_ZduneX25.zip
    (if you download using mobile device (and cm10 browser) then press menu button and check "Request desktop site" to let web page reload and show you download button)

Rights:
    I do not want people to take this theme as base for other light themes (that will probably happen) without typing credits to me. Moreover I want you to contact me before you grab it through: http://xdaforums.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=3141383

Credits:
    Let's thank to @joshuas_79 for nice time on gtalk and for themeing browser.

MIRRORS ARE NOT WELCOME. I DO CARE ABOUT DOWNLOAD COUNTER.
    Enjoy today's release!

Cheers Z25
    Tomorrow's update:
    -chat view header (talk)
    -sms, gamil and hotmail widget headers
    -menu moreoverflow icon
    -stopwatch
    -countdown
    -contacts update
    -theme preview fix
    -miui dock for apex launcher
    -swype skin (of course I will not theme other keyboards)
    -and several missing colors/images

screenshot2012092021161.png
    Some kinD of progress
    Sms popup fixed and released.