After installing CyanogenMod 11 everything got normal besides this... I cant install

Search This thread

yashuperia

Jan 2, 2012
uploadfromtaptalk1391019960097.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391019980949.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

sanceliken2000

Aug 5, 2013
problems and congrats :)

i would like to talk about some little problems that i have with cmd 11.I have i9105p kernel 1.5.8.
1)there is a problem with wifi on quick panel...if i press on wifi (turn on/off option) continiously my phone stop working and it reboot after a while automatically...so i have to change wifi on/off in settings..
2)sometimes i have the problem with the glitches...
3) it would be nice if you could give us an "clear all position" option because i would like to change the position of "clear all. (i saw it in a i9070 (s advance) with carbon rom)

Thanks for your awesome work...im excited these days because of custom roms,kernels and your support!!!im noob here, so after 2 days i don't recognize my phone..:p It's perfect with cm11.
Keep the good work!!!
Nick

yashuperia

Jan 2, 2012
i would like to talk about some little problems that i have with cmd 11.I have i9105p kernel 1.5.8.
1)there is a problem with wifi on quick panel...if i press on wifi (turn on/off option) continiously my phone stop working and it reboot after a while automatically...so i have to change wifi on/off in settings..
2)sometimes i have the problem with the glitches...
3) it would be nice if you could give us an "clear all position" option because i would like to change the position of "clear all. (i saw it in a i9070 (s advance) with carbon rom)

Thanks for your awesome work...im excited these days because of custom roms,kernels and your support!!!im noob here, so after 2 days i don't recognize my phone..:p It's perfect with cm11.
Keep the good work!!!
Nick

Firts of all it is not my work its is work of respected cooldevelopement and kingbabasula ....
As far as concern of wifi buttuns i didnt have this type of problem before...but you should flash the latest build 20140125 it has awesome stability

And you didnt answer my question! If you have any question you can open ur own thread

sanceliken2000

Aug 5, 2013
can't answer your question sorry :/

Firts of all it is not my work its is work of respected cooldevelopement and kingbabasula ....
As far as concern of wifi buttuns i didnt have this type of problem before...but you should flash the latest build 20140125 it has awesome stability

And you didnt answer my question! If you have any question you can open ur own thread

oh im really sorry...i thought that if anyone see your problem, could see mine too...i can't write in the threads where the cool and others talk yet because im new...i thought that it was a thread to discuss about problems...sorry again