Official firmware 4.3 freezing

Search This thread

pearlpassat

Dec 7, 2013
After flashing the wrong rom to my note 2 i have since reflashed with orignal firmware but it constantly freezes and the home/oiwer button takes a several presses to respond.
Wiped cache etc etc but still the same
Any ideas folks

congminh1709

Dec 7, 2011
What was your wrong rom and what is your bootloader version now? Maybe the old bootloader of wrong rom is the reason.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

pearlpassat

Dec 7, 2013
What was your wrong rom and what is your bootloader version now? Maybe the old bootloader of wrong rom is the reason.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Installed omega rom for the s2 initially and it all went wrong from there, i flashed the original firmware for the n7100 afterwards which has put the mk4 (mj9 baseband) on it now but its still unresponsive to home and power buttons and requires a battery pull each time mate

lordnihilusmd

Dec 26, 2011
Chisinau
I have the same problem

I have a similar problem on my note 2. Screen becomes sometimes iresponsive. For example 20 second it works , 1 second no and again. I was running a stock 4.3 MK4 software and now i installed cyanogenmod and i have the same problems. Is there a way to fix this ???

pearlpassat

Dec 7, 2013
I have a similar problem on my note 2. Screen becomes sometimes iresponsive. For example 20 second it works , 1 second no and again. I was running a stock 4.3 MK4 software and now i installed cyanogenmod and i have the same problems. Is there a way to fix this ???

I never found a solution/fix and the problem still persists mate
(I got that fed up with it lagging i went and bought a note 3)

silver750

Jan 27, 2012
Hodonín
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Reactions: DanDroidian

Top Liked Posts