[Q] Nandroid backups

Search This thread

Oblox

Oct 8, 2012
Maidstone
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
If I take a nandroid backup of 4.3 and if anything ever goes wrong with my system can I just restore the 4.3 backup from a 4.1.2 system? I ask this as its quicker to restore from 4.1.2 with root and recovery than to then go through re-installing existenz again before I recover.

Parkside

Jul 10, 2012
London
If I take a nandroid backup of 4.3 and if anything ever goes wrong with my system can I just restore the 4.3 backup from a 4.1.2 system? I ask this as its quicker to restore from 4.1.2 with root and recovery than to then go through re-installing existenz again before I recover.

Yes, you can shift between android versions.

Reactions: Oblox

Oblox

Oct 8, 2012
Maidstone
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Just had to send my phone for repair (so flashed stock 4.1.2 first. When I get it back and flash my 4.3 nandroid is there anything best to do before/after like clearing dalvik cache etc or is all that covered in the nandroid recovery (i used online nandroid backup app using TWRP as the backup type and default options).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, you can shift between android versions.