[Q] Phone won't turn on after RUU fail
Hi, I recently started having issues with my Sensation. It would reboot and get stuck in the HTC logo boot loop. The phone has and unlocked bootloader, S-OFF, and Super-CID.
I was using the Elegancia rom, so I thought that was the issue. I was able to get the phone into Fastboot mode with Power+Vol Dn and then connect the USB cable to get to Fastboot USB mode. I downloaded The TMOUS RUU 1.50.531.1 from one of the links in a thread in this forum. I was able to succesfully get the stock rom flashed on the phone. However, I wanted the latest version, so I went and downloaded the ICS TMOUS 3.32.531.14 RUU. I followed the same steps as above, got the RUU to recognize the device and start the flash. It got stuck at 27% saying "Updating System". I left it there for 1 hour and it didn't move. I had to force close the RUU program on my laptop and had to do a battery pull on the phone. Now, the phone doesn't power up at all. I can't even get into HBOOT.
I've tried the following so far:
- Left the phone on wall charge without the battery for 6+ hours
- Charged the battery by blocking the middle 2 prongs
- Tried to "jump start" the phone by removing battery, plugging in charger, inserting battery, and waiting for light
- Tried to remove battery and re-insert and pressed Pwr+Vol Dn multiple times.
- Tried to use adb/fastboot but get device not found
- Laptop won't recognize the phone, dont even get the QHUSB_DLOAD message
Is there anything else left to try? Or am I completely bricked?