[Q] Upgrade my Htc Sensation for the Galaxy Note?

Search This thread

ALEXRUSS55

Sep 24, 2009
I currently own the Htc Sensation, I bought the device since my HTC Leo had a horrible accident... Broke my heart, rest in peace HD2... And I repidly had to find a replacement, at the time it was between the Sensation and the Galaxy s2. I Decided on the Sensation since I liked the Sense UI and the solid feel.

After having the Sensation for a few months, i never felt completely content with it. The screen is slightly narrower and actually felt much smaller than the HD2. I pack my device to the fullest of apps and with 32gb micro sd card almost full with media.

But I just feel it isint as impressive as the HD2 even though its faster and more powerful.

Is the Samsung Galaxy Note really worth it? I would be buying it Unlocked. Does it pack that extra punch that makes it the next phone I will keep for a while?

Thanks

aniketsharma9865

Dec 22, 2010
I have both sensation and galaxy note...but now i use note only...reasons are
Screein is bigger and better though i miss natural colours of sensation...but much better then sensation...
Battery is a lot better...my note runs 1 n half day without charge...and sensation hardly runs for even a single day...
A lot better reception for both calls and wifi then on sensation...
No grip issues...
Louder then sensation...i dnt have to look at it again and again for missed call...
Its a lot faster then sensation...
S pen obviously...
Sensation gets hot when used for long...nothing like that with note...
Awsome voice cancellation...

Few things better in sensation...
Camera...i found pics taken from sensation to be better then on note...
Sense UI is the best...
Samsung dont update as fast as htc...
Miss those awsome widgets...
Sensation back cover built quality is better then that of note...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium App