[GAME][2.2+]Scribble Racer

Search This thread
Mar 7, 2013
Vienna
Hi guys,

I would like to show you my game "Scribble Racer"! It's a game developed for the Samsung Galaxy Note series. It’s best to play it with an ‘S Pen’, but it can also be played with the finger on other Android devices.

scribbleracer705x345.png

The goal of the game is to keep the pen (or the finger) on a track which is scrolling down faster and faster as long as you can. Collect fruits, candies and stars for some extra points (stars act as point multipliers).

The game won the 3rd prize at the Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012 and was selected as one of the Top 5 S-Pen Apps by Android Authority.

Game is available on Google Play for FREE.

Trailer:

Level Pack Teaser:

scribbleracer1_small.png
scribbleracer2_small.png
scribbleracer3_small.png
scribbleracer4_small.png

I hope you enjoy playing the game,
Wolfgang

Last edited:

IceyYou2

Feb 4, 2013
I liked the idea and the reviews were moderate, so I downloaded the app. Works great with the finger, by the way. After about half an hour I found myself uninstalling it out of boredom.
Maybe implement a level system with different themes to flavour it up a little :) overall, it's alright I guess.

Sent from my Xperia S ~XZXperience~Unlocked BL~Rooted~6.1.A.2.55~

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
Congrats OP, you made the portal.

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/mindlessly-addicting-fun-with-scribble-racer/

Downloading the game as I type

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Ok initial impressions:

I would remove the (s pen) from the title of the game, it might scare people off who don't have the note.

Make a super easy difficulty, jk lol.

On hard difficulty, have it gradually increase the speed because it is hard to start off with the first curve, I lose almost instantly

I'll let u know when I think of anything else, thanks for the game :D

Reactions: Wolfgang Knecht
Mar 7, 2013
Vienna
I would remove the (s pen) from the title of the game, it might scare people off who don't have the note.

On hard difficulty, have it gradually increase the speed because it is hard to start off with the first curve, I lose almost instantly

Thanks, I think I will remove the "S Pen" soon. But I'm not sure yet. On the one hand the "S Pen" in the title helps to be found by people who search for "s pen games" for example and on the other you'r right, it might scares people.

Currently I have the impression that the difficulties are choosen quite good. I tried a lot of different settings. Now almost everyone can play the easy mode straightaway and everyone fails at least the first time in hard mode - it should be hard :)

Thanks all for your feedback!

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
Sounds fun, but I wonder how well it will run on my X10 which has horrible touchscreen panel.

thermus

May 13, 2008
Oregon
www.toyotaoutlaws.com
Tracks meed to be more randomized. Got bored because it's the same pattern track over and over. Gets easy to memorize.

Other than that, the game has a great concept. Can't wait to see more.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I would like to show you my game "Scribble Racer"! It's a game developed for the Samsung Galaxy Note series. It’s best to play it with an ‘S Pen’, but it can also be played with the finger on other Android devices.

scribbleracer705x345.png

The goal of the game is to keep the pen (or the finger) on a track which is scrolling down faster and faster as long as you can. Collect fruits, candies and stars for some extra points (stars act as point multipliers).

The game won the 3rd prize at the Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012 and was selected as one of the Top 5 S-Pen Apps by Android Authority.

Game is available on Google Play for FREE.

Trailer:

Level Pack Teaser:

scribbleracer1_small.png
    scribbleracer2_small.png
    scribbleracer3_small.png
    scribbleracer4_small.png

I hope you enjoy playing the game,
    Wolfgang
    There's a facebook fanpage available now: http://www.facebook.com/ScribbleRacer
    Would be cool if you could help me to spread the game by getting a fan :good:
    Can you post direct apk? Cant download it via Play from China...:(

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

The apk can be downloaded here (Version 1.2.3): http://www.wolfgang-knecht.com/downloads/Scribble Racer.apk
    Have fun! ;)

Thanks, I think I will remove the "S Pen" soon. But I'm not sure yet. On the one hand the "S Pen" in the title helps to be found by people who search for "s pen games" for example and on the other you'r right, it might scares people.

Currently I have the impression that the difficulties are choosen quite good. I tried a lot of different settings. Now almost everyone can play the easy mode straightaway and everyone fails at least the first time in hard mode - it should be hard :)

Thanks all for your feedback!
    Really nice, I love the 1.3 update.
    I hope you'll have success with your game :) At the moment it's my #1 bus & train-game ;)