[Q] about Rempuzzle rom 2.81

Search This thread

Grigoris0r20r

Jul 30, 2012
hello to everyone.yesterday i installed this rom and its awasome.but i forgot to create the ext4 before flashing the rom.is there any way to make an ext4 now whithout reflashing the rom?because i saw that you can have some more space for apps through terminal emulator.i tried it but no ext partion found.

i hope someone can help me.thanks for looking!

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
You will have 168mb free
Try to make a partition and to run a2sd manually.it will reboot itself a few times
Then use the terminal

Reactions: Grigoris0r20r

klecoviks

Dec 10, 2010
hello to everyone.yesterday i installed this rom and its awasome.but i forgot to create the ext4 before flashing the rom.is there any way to make an ext4 now whithout reflashing the rom?because i saw that you can have some more space for apps through terminal emulator.i tried it but no ext partion found.

If you have card reader or USB converter for SD card plug it in a computer and using some partitioning SW such as Acronis Disk Director or gparted reduce FAT32 partition for 512MB and create 512MB EXT partition.

Remember that FAT32 partition must be first partition.

You should do a backup beforehand.

Afterwards, install A2SDGUI program of the Market so you don't have to fiddle with the terminal window. :)

Reactions: Grigoris0r20r

Grigoris0r20r

Jul 30, 2012
You will have 168mb free
Try to make a partition and to run a2sd manually.it will reboot itself a few times
Then use the terminal

make a partion from the recovery mode or partion the sd card on my pc?
and how can i run a2sd manually?you mean through terminal?
sorry for the noob questions but i am new going so deep.lol.i should have partion it before flashing the rom.
if i make a nandroid backup,backup my sd card,then create an ext4 partion and recover the backup will it work?

Grigoris0r20r

Jul 30, 2012
i tried something else and it seems tha it works perfect.
i have 145.60mb free and i installed 2 apps and i think that the phones memory stays the same.
i've downloaded rom manager from market.
then i update the clockwork recovery to version 5.0.2.0 and rebooted into recovery
the i have created a ext partion and the phone rebooted 2 or 3 times
then i typed the commants in terminal emulator and done!

so really thank you both for the help! :good::good::good::good::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You will have 168mb free
    Then use the terminal

If you have card reader or USB converter for SD card plug it in a computer and using some partitioning SW such as Acronis Disk Director or gparted reduce FAT32 partition for 512MB and create 512MB EXT partition.

Remember that FAT32 partition must be first partition.

You should do a backup beforehand.

Afterwards, install A2SDGUI program of the Market so you don't have to fiddle with the terminal window. :)