Sim = reboot

Search This thread

qkwefX

Oct 24, 2013
Hey guys.

Long story short, Galaxy Mini reboots itself when it gets signal. So without sim card it works flawlessly. Or when the sim is in and I dont type the pin code. When a friend borrowed me the phone it was rooted with stock rom and some kernel on it. And it worked. Now I flashed back stock 2.3.6
firmware and now EVERYTHING is STOCK. And the problem appeared when i did a clean flash. Why would that be? And how to fix it? Please guys help me. I donw know what to do anymore. I tried other stock 2.3.6, but other country and same thing. It reboots or its just black screen after pin input (5-10sec)

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
Hey guys.

Long story short, Galaxy Mini reboots itself when it gets signal. So without sim card it works flawlessly. Or when the sim is in and I dont type the pin code. When a friend borrowed me the phone it was rooted with stock rom and some kernel on it. And it worked. Now I flashed back stock 2.3.6
firmware and now EVERYTHING is STOCK. And the problem appeared when i did a clean flash. Why would that be? And how to fix it? Please guys help me. I donw know what to do anymore. I tried other stock 2.3.6, but other country and same thing. It reboots or its just black screen after pin input (5-10sec)

So, you're using PIN Lock on your SIM ?

If so, then try to disable the PIN lock.

qkwefX

Oct 24, 2013
So, you're using PIN Lock on your SIM ?

If so, then try to disable the PIN lock.

Meh, its not that. IT restarts when it picks up signal. Never mind tho, i accidentally flashed ACE firmware with odin and now im getting white screen and startup sound lol. Ill just sell it broken. Cant enter download mode either