Can someone please mod the MIUI rom?

Search This thread

mohitrocks

Aug 15, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
The MIUI rom is fairly fast, and is very responsive, but I have not recieved the same results as other roms, for example, CM6 RC4. From my (very basic) understanding, there are some mods inputted in the rom which makes the rom faster (not just overclock). Can someone please mod the MIUI rom to make it more fast and snappier?

( JUST A THOUGHT I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE! AS MENTIONED ABOVE, I HAVE VERY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE ON THIS STUFF!)

max_avatar

Apr 7, 2010
has 1 day of check and you want a mod? What other things do you want? you have to read more and less fantasy.

max_avatar

Apr 7, 2010
is very demanding to want a MOD has not yet emerged when the official ROM in English, you think? sorry for my bad English and if it sounds too hard I say.

mohitrocks

Aug 15, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
has 1 day of check and you want a mod? What other things do you want? you have to read more and less fantasy.

Dude, you have to read more carefully. Only a question was asked, nothing was demanded. Seriously man.

Why are you so hard on him? The dude has just asked a question...

I believe he refers to some tweaks like in build.props

Please check the forum and read the post about MIUI ... I'm sure you will get enough information from there

Thanks for the support :) At least someone can read.

And btw, I was referring to heap size changes or something like that, sorry for the insufficient details

rivtre

Nov 10, 2010
Why are you so hard on him? The dude has just asked a question...

I believe he refers to some tweaks like in build.props

Please check the forum and read the post about MIUI ... I'm sure you will get enough information from there

chill guys, we are not here to fight.
as for me ,miui is just another luancher like Lanucher Pro,nothing special:cool:

yjwong

Nov 29, 2007
Singapore
A little more than that I can say. MIUI also includes the "bounce" feel at the end of lists and also has a completely different theme from the default ListView. It also includes OTA capability from MIUI directly if you use their official versions (although Milestone doesn't seem to have this feature at the moment, while the Nexus One version includes it). The dialer, messaging and contacts app are all custom. Notifications bar also includes switches. It feels more like an overlay like HTC Sense rather than just simple tweaks.