Did anyone come from Note 3?

Search This thread

Turgur

Jun 14, 2010
Chicago
I left it for the M8. No regrets, the note was just too big.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

discstu37

Sep 13, 2010
I did as well ....selling my note 3 on eBay now. had a note 2 before that.

Sold mine on Swappa. Got less than what I wanted, but it's all good. I definitely got my money's worth out of my Note 3. There just wasn't anything too remarkably different from the Note 2 and Note 3. I like trying different phones. I swap between this and my Moto X. I should be good now until I get the new X coming out later in the year, now. I am taking a break from Samsung products :)

rain175

Mar 13, 2007
Man I would love to get rid of my note 3 for the m8... just can't afford it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

discstu37

Sep 13, 2010
Man I would love to get rid of my note 3 for the m8... just can't afford it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I got the M8 off contract for $600 and sold my Note 3 for about $150 less than that. So for the 6 months I used the Note 3, i definitely got my money's worth (I bought the Note 3 on contract pricing).

grin20

Jul 7, 2012
Same here, I went gs3 to note 2 to sg4 to note 3 now to m8...couldn't be happier. I wanted to use the s pen more, just didn't find it was all that functional. Really love the idea of it, but I rarely took notes with it and other than that, really just kept it in the phone.

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
I'm thinking of making a mass thread called "what phone did you come from and how does it compare?". I just love conversations like this on xda XD

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

cjcarter1254

Sep 28, 2010
Yeah I came from the note 3 and I still have it until I decide which I like better. Part of me misses the size as it's hard to get used to smaller size. I'm having issues typing but I'm sure that will get easier. I will say this phone feels so much nicer in the hand. Anybody tried that light bright case yet?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

cruckus

Sep 12, 2010
I have the "light brite" case. It's actually really nice.I'm used to using the sview case but I like this case much better just for the different look it has. The flap is a little annoying but I figure it will get worn in and be a little better awhile