[APP][2.2+] Awake/Sleep Volume Adjuster

Search This thread

Sanryd

Apr 28, 2014
When your phone is in your pocket, full volume notifications are necessary if you don't want to miss a message. But when you already have your phone out and unlocked, there's no need for them to be loud and annoying, especially if you're already using the app they originate from (e.g. message apps).

Awake/Sleep Volume Adjuster lets you set custom notification volume levels for when your phone is asleep and when it's awake.

This is my first app, so I apologize for any issues it may have, but I hope people will find it useful. Either way, it's been nice to have just for myself!

Attachments

• AwakeSleepVolumeAdjuster_v1.apk
    674.4 KB · Views: 2,728
  • Screenshot_2014-04-28-17-04-24.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-28-17-04-24.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 3,503
Last edited:

dave2metz

Oct 10, 2010
Clearwater, Florida
Does this effect battery life at all? This is a great idea for an application. I hate when I almost crap my pants from a notification being too loud! I hope this app does well and has many more updates in the future.

Sanryd

Apr 28, 2014
Does this effect battery life at all? This is a great idea for an application. I hate when I almost crap my pants from a notification being too loud! I hope this app does well and has many more updates in the future.

I have an HTC Evo Design 4G which has atrocious battery life (carry around a spare in my wallet) and haven't noticed any decrease. I regularly check the battery use because I have to watch for things eating it up and it hasn't shown up yet!

Very useful app. Thank you!

Glad you found it useful!

lbaquerizo

Dec 22, 2009
Guayaquil
Thanks for this app it works and is very discrete. I want my ringtone loud but notifications lower so this is the way to go.

From my Z1 UB
RomAur v 7.1
DooMkernel v 16

Jerry69

Dec 16, 2011
I was just doing something like this with tasker so thanks! This one deserves more attention

Sanryd

Apr 28, 2014
I've got a problem, when someone calls me, and my phone isn't in my pocket, but I'm not using it either, the screen turns on, so the phone goes vibrate mode, I don't know if can be fixed. Great app btw.

Damn! I never actually use my phone as a phone so that never crossed my mind. I'll look into it changing it, but right now the app simply works on whether the screen is lit up or not. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: AlmostIdiot
Damn! I never actually use my phone as a phone so that never crossed my mind. I'll look into it changing it, but right now the app simply works on whether the screen is lit up or not. Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for that, really hope you enhance this awesome app, it's really great.

Btw: you could made this an xposed module, to be less ram hungry.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When your phone is in your pocket, full volume notifications are necessary if you don't want to miss a message. But when you already have your phone out and unlocked, there's no need for them to be loud and annoying, especially if you're already using the app they originate from (e.g. message apps).

Awake/Sleep Volume Adjuster lets you set custom notification volume levels for when your phone is asleep and when it's awake.

This is my first app, so I apologize for any issues it may have, but I hope people will find it useful. Either way, it's been nice to have just for myself!
    I've got a problem, when someone calls me, and my phone isn't in my pocket, but I'm not using it either, the screen turns on, so the phone goes vibrate mode, I don't know if can be fixed. Great app btw.