screenshot_41.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 77
  • screenshot_45.jpg
    screenshot_45.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

smp420

Feb 19, 2010
I tried to flash this twice with MikG 1.2, wiped data and dalvik both times, and got repeated touch input force closes. Looks sweet though, thanks for taking the time to port it.

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I tried to flash this twice with MikG 1.2, wiped data and dalvik both times, and got repeated touch input force closes. Looks sweet though, thanks for taking the time to port it.

Ok thanks for reporting sounds like it might have done that ill try to fix it

if you still want to use it in the meantime just use a different keyboard
but i will get to it i am making a 3D rosie supported version right now

Last edited:

smp420

Feb 19, 2010
Just tried one more time and was unable to change the keyboard. I look forward to a fix. Oh, and thanks for the super quick reply

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Edit it seems that it won't let me change input methods now like if I'm on a blank text box and just long hold it vibrates unless I have text copied then it let's me paste...no problem at all I don't use on-screen kb much just reporting

The things your theme changed in my 3D rosie mod look sweet, i understand its not a full theme and everything isnt themed but the stuff that it did theme looks good i cant wait to see what you cook up next, good job...this is the only theme we have for 3D carousel if im not mistaken

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
What happens if you change out HTC.IME before flashing?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It doesnt replace HTC IME anymore whatever you have for it will stay the same i kind of silently replaced the 1.0 version of the 3D carousel version 10 min ago to not replace htc ime didnt post it just changed the link so if your having a problem with it redownload new one and wipe and install

and thanks! i will be trying to add more to the rosie soon i just wanted to get a version out there

Last edited:

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
It doesnt replace HTC IME anymore whatever you have for it will stay the same i kind of silently replaced the 1.0 version of the 3D carousel version 10 min ago to not replace htc ime didnt post it just changed the link so if your having a problem with it redownload new one and wipe and install

and thanks! i will be trying to add more to the rosie soon i just wanted to get a version out there

I have had one force close on some kinda profile widget that i dont even use haha and it was on first boot its all smooth sailing now

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I have had one force close on some kinda profile widget that i dont even use haha and it was on first boot its all smooth sailing now

yea i had that too i dont even know what the "profile" widget is?
and do you notice that the clocks are missing on the theme for your version?

dont know if it was just a bad flash for me?

Caiaphas

Mar 30, 2011
Maybe I'm missing something or not reading thoroughly, but what one if for MikShifted 1.2 with the carousel home screen? I tried a few and the home screen use stays black.

cbettis007

Nov 24, 2009
Venice
www.digitalrxcloud.com
You should take the htc_ime out of the theme completely... Not only is it a different version, but aamikan tweaked it, so, better left out of this theme for now.. That will fix the htc_ime f/c's... I am the owner of this theme and will be glad to help on the shift port if wanted... Just pm me and i can help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please Close thread
    so I've tried to flash v2 three times now with a fresh flash of mikg 1.3, and all 3 have resulted in me without a status bar. any ideas why?

Mikshift 1.3 has added a few things to the status bar from 1.2 . V2 of epicblues was made to work with 1.2 and below. Since the status bar was changed on 1.3 it screws it up I will have something posted for 1.3 soon. I thought my power supply on my desktop went out and waited for a new one to be shipped and it turned out to be my motherboard
    Ill check... If not there will be a link posted for something that will... :)

Unfortunantley no it doesnt ATM. Have got caught up in another project.. and a bunch of complications but ill have something out soon