[Q] Buying the glide from AT&T store without contract

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it possible? i have a friend that should be int the sates on October and i want him to buy it from the AT&T store, but can he buy it without any contract or a sim card?
    if not is there any other way? i don't want to buy it directly and ship it to my country cos the taxes here will make the purchase unjustified (will add more the 125$ not including the shipment).
    Yes, you can buy any phone that AT&T sales in stores without a contact.....except the iPhone. Currently the off contract of the Captivate Glide is $500 though from AT&T

If I helped you, please press the Thanks button
    Is it possible? i have a friend that should be int the sates on October and i want him to buy it from the AT&T store, but can he buy it without any contract or a sim card?
    if not is there any other way? i don't want to buy it directly and ship it to my country cos the taxes here will make the purchase unjustified (will add more the 125$ not including the shipment).

Or via amazonwireless.com :)

(ps. I hit thanks by accident on your message and i don't know how to remove it!)