[Q] Problem In Receiving An Incoming Call (Showing Busy Status)

Search This thread

abidrex

Feb 18, 2013
Dhaka
hello all ! :)

i have recently upgraded my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Lt18i, Android 4.0.4 to 4.1.2 by official CyanogenMod 10 Nightly (cm-10-20130217-NIGHTLY-anzu).
however, after installing, i got a problem for incoming calls.

i can make a call but i can't receive any incoming calls. on the other caller's phone, it makes one ring and says busy. i can see the caller number in the call log, but i can't see any sign or display for the incoming call in my phone while the other party is calling.

what shall i do ? :(

please help me.. :(
thank you in advance.. :)

TheHaso

Feb 18, 2012
Do you use profiles?
If yes, try to set it on default and turn it of in settings

Sent from my LT15i using birds.

Reactions: abidrex

monemmostafa

Feb 25, 2013
cairo
profiles !?!?!?!??!?!?

go to profiles and set to defaults if its set reinstall cyanogen mod ii faced the problem in sending calls but when I reinstall it it worked hope I helped :):)

D

Deleted member 4988456

Do a backup and flash clean ROM to see if your problem is still there if its gone then I would recommend a titanium backup and clean CM install.

abidrex

Feb 18, 2013
Dhaka
good news !!! :D

i flashed my device (SE Xperia Arc S) again with CM10 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM For Anzu (cm-10-20130217-NIGHTLY-anzu.zip )
Link: get.cm/get/6kD

this time it was a clean flash, wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.. then flashed the JB ROM and a new Gapps package (gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip) instead of previous one.
Link: goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

and then... problem solved !!! :D

NB : as i am a new member the automatic system is preventing me to post any links so plz copy-paste the links !
the installation procedure is same and the the rom is perfect, fast and smooth, didn`t find any issues except calender issue, whatever it`s not a big deal.. :)

thanks to all ! :victory:

puding22

Dec 28, 2013
good news !!! :D

i flashed my device (SE Xperia Arc S) again with CM10 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM For Anzu (cm-10-20130217-NIGHTLY-anzu.zip )
Link: get.cm/get/6kD

this time it was a clean flash, wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.. then flashed the JB ROM and a new Gapps package (gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip) instead of previous one.
Link: goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

and then... problem solved !!! :D

NB : as i am a new member the automatic system is preventing me to post any links so plz copy-paste the links !
the installation procedure is same and the the rom is perfect, fast and smooth, didn`t find any issues except calender issue, whatever it`s not a big deal.. :)

thanks to all ! :victory:
On zte 889m cant receive calls. Callers get busy signal. help with flashing and installing mtk 6572 drivers would be nice and how to put custom rom :)

popthosegaskets

Jun 25, 2012
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OnePlus 8T
Last edited:

icemancupra

Feb 6, 2014
sorry for my off topic post

i have a zte 889m with same problem at incoming calls... it ring one time to other one and then be busy

if anyone find solution i appreciate a pm!!!

really thanks

melenios

Sep 19, 2014
Hello guys, yesterday i made data reset and now i cannot take any incomming calls, but i can call and take messages. i dont have a rooted phone or flashed rom.Please help me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you use profiles?
    If yes, try to set it on default and turn it of in settings

Sent from my LT15i using birds.
    profiles !?!?!?!??!?!?

go to profiles and set to defaults if its set reinstall cyanogen mod ii faced the problem in sending calls but when I reinstall it it worked hope I helped :):)
    D
    Deleted member 4988456
    Do a backup and flash clean ROM to see if your problem is still there if its gone then I would recommend a titanium backup and clean CM install.