[Q] Asphalt 8 invalid licence error

Search This thread

Krishna_MDual

Feb 14, 2014
MOD EDIT

Discussion of warez and how to get around paying for apps is strictly forbidden on XDA.

Last edited by a moderator:

mbc07

Dec 12, 2013
Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia X
You're doing piracy and that isn't allowed in the XDA forums (I assume you at least have read the forum rules when you registered). However, are you aware that Asphalt 8 is free in Play Store, right? Uninstall the APK you got and remove the files you copied to OBB folder. Then, just download the game for free, directly from Play Store...

Last edited:
Reactions: Krishna_MDual

Krishna_MDual

Feb 14, 2014
MOD EDIT

Discussion of warez and how to get around paying for apps is strictly forbidden on XDA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krishna_MDual

Feb 14, 2014
@Krishna_MDual bro no one in xda is going to help you if your situation includes piracy or anything like it to avoid payment, trust me, I've been through your issue:thumbup:

Sent from my C2005 using xda app-developers app

I am not asking anyone to help me in avoid payment, it's a free game..

what i am asking is Can i play it by copying other users Game data in obb folder of External sd and just install apk and play? And since its a free application it's not about piracy i guess. (correct me if i am wrong)

moderndroid

Jul 11, 2014
asphalt 8 4.1.0 error licence

guys i have downloaded asphalt 8 last version from google play when i open the game a black screen comes out with a massege error with network or error with checking licence and i have an internet pls any soulotion plss!!!

par.vez11589

Jan 27, 2013
Copy the obb file in obb folder no need to install apk then download from play store it will skip data and only apk will be download.

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Free mobile app

anshul_singh

Aug 9, 2014
asphalt 8 same prblm

bro same problm in my device and also play store not woking downloading is not start
and yr problm is solve or not
give me yr whatssapp no. then i will chat abut problm

lee meska

Dec 31, 2015
I cannot play asphalt 8 on my redmi 2prime.. After downloading it wants for licence verification... If I open that game

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're doing piracy and that isn't allowed in the XDA forums (I assume you at least have read the forum rules when you registered). However, are you aware that Asphalt 8 is free in Play Store, right? Uninstall the APK you got and remove the files you copied to OBB folder. Then, just download the game for free, directly from Play Store...
    MOD EDIT

You need a internet connection for Asphalt check its data file. After checking, it should work.

MOD EDIT