[Solved] Device stuck in Downloading Do not turn off target !!

Search This thread

Alister

Feb 17, 2011
So I have a GT-19305 model and flashed twrp recovery to my phone, I was backing up efs and was intending to make a backup of my phone.I hadn't yet I was on the part to format the partitions and accidentally touched the touch screen and it deleted my default rom of 4.1.2 I have no back up.

After that I rebooted and was still able to access the recovery then I did attempt to flash Resurrection Remix as I figured I needed an installed rom to back up and was hoping for the best the install failed tho. Ever since then I haven't been able to access recovery, when I turn phone on it opens straight to Device stuck in Downloading Do not turn off target !! if I attempt to hold volume up power and home the screen will go black for a few seconds I will see the white writing for the Samsung boot loader then it returns back to Device stuck in Downloading Do not turn off target !!

I can get into download mode would it be possible to fix this with odin in some way?

Would appreciate any and all help with this as my phone is quite unusable.

Thanks

Solution located below.
http://www.theandroidsoul.com/unbrick-restore-samsung-galaxy-s3-lte-gt-i9305/

Last edited:

Glenn116

Jun 22, 2019
Don't sign up to file freak.

Rubbish solution. Nice file link I9305XXUEML5_I9305EVRGML3_I9305XXUEMK1_HOME.tar.md5 opens nothing. File Freak looks like something but signing up is useless just membership to Drool Play books music games and crap.