[Q] REQUEST P3113 xpad.ko & Stock ff-memless.ko files

Search This thread

jazzdglass

Jul 19, 2011
Lagos
Hello. I have a rooted stock Galaxy tab 2 P3113 device on stock 4.1.1 with kernel version 3.0.31-523998
i basically need the xpad.ko and ff-nemless.ko files for this device.
thank you.

jazzdglass

Jul 19, 2011
Lagos
solved

Incase you find yourself in my situation or similar, I simply flashed a new Recovery (PhilzTouch) and a new Kernel (blackhawk's NEXT) then downloaded sTweaks to enable the xbox controller and found many other settings too.. My USB modem dongle now also works via PPP widget.. Makesure you read well before flashing anything... I didn't have any problem... I can now even charge with non proprietary charger.. You can use Mobile Odin Pro from playstore to flash, makes it easier...

MARKBOARD NETSET

May 16, 2014
can you give me the link of Stweaks pls :)

Incase you find yourself in my situation or similar, I simply flashed a new Recovery (PhilzTouch) and a new Kernel (blackhawk's NEXT) then downloaded sTweaks to enable the xbox controller and found many other settings too.. My USB modem dongle now also works via PPP widget.. Makesure you read well before flashing anything... I didn't have any problem... I can now even charge with non proprietary charger.. You can use Mobile Odin Pro from playstore to flash, makes it easier...

Last edited: