[Q] how to change your recovery the easiest way

Search This thread

kingdra_88

Mar 17, 2014
sir can i ask a question is there a posibility of changing my clokcword recovery to TWRP on my s4 int gt-I9505 i installed cm11 and recovery via the cm 11 installer can i change the recovery to TWRP? sir can i use the goo manager to change my recovery from Clockword recovery to TWRP and change my TWRP using rom manger to change it back is that possible? because i new to this i just want to try other recoveries can you help me i just a newbie

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
sir can i ask a question is there a posibility of changing my clokcword recovery to TWRP on my s4 int gt-I9505 i installed cm11 and recovery via the cm 11 installer can i change the recovery to TWRP? sir can i use the goo manager to change my recovery from Clockword recovery to TWRP and change my TWRP using rom manger to change it back is that possible? because i new to this i just want to try other recoveries can you help me i just a newbie

You can flash any recovery you need just flash zip via recovery it's as simple as that bud :cowboy:
You can try TWRP but best in my opinion is philz cwm ?

kingdra_88

Mar 17, 2014
thank you

You can flash any recovery you need just flash zip via recovery it's as simple as that bud :cowboy:
You can try TWRP but best in my opinion is philz cwm ?

thank you sir for the reply i just need the twrp zip file and flash via clockword recovery in my GT-I9505 because i just want to try omnirom and it need twrp recovery