[ROM/WIP][AOSP][Feb 06][DOUBLESHOT] Virtuous Quattro Alpha3 4.0.3

Search This thread

chrisch1974

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 3, 2011
aNRZJ.jpg

Welcome to Virtuous Quattro. This is a pretty much a pure AOSP build of Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich with tweaks and optimization's by the Virtuous Team.

Quattro is the result of a collaborative team effort by the following developers:

Screen Shots

E0JNp.png
iOp7V.png
rbc4b.png
GLXP5.png

Features
  • Compilied from AOSP
  • Ported for full functionality on each supported devices. Additional device support is being added regularly.
  • Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
  • Built-in screen state frequency scaling (1Ghz-245MHz/ondemand screen-on, 768Mhz-245Mz/conservative screen-off), via custom built Virtuous_OC C daemon.
  • Trackpad wake support (DesireZ/G2 only)
  • Trebuchet Launcher (modified ICS launcher) credits to nebkat
  • Advanced Power Menu, reboot recovery/bootloader etc. Credits to CM Team
  • Most recent GAPPS included.

Working
  • Sound
  • Boots with out any issue
  • Wallpapers
  • Live Wallpapers
  • Phone works 2G/3G
  • Touch
  • Keys
  • Wifi
  • Sensors
  • Root
  • EGL
  • Advanced Power Menu
  • Screenshots
  • Market
  • 3D Games
  • Gallery
  • Facebook contact sync
  • more..

Not Working
  • Camera
  • Voice Search
  • Bluetooth
  • Probably some of the stuff that's in working

Credits
  • tbalden for his ics kernel
  • Roman Birg (and other AOKP team)
  • Codeaurora Forums
  • CM Team for APM
  • nebkat for Trebuchet

Useful Info

We recommend using OC/UV Beater 2 for adjusting clock speeds.

Alternate Launcher NOVA

Bug Tracker can be found here. When reporting bugs please provide as much info as possible, including logcats and screenshots.

Downloads

All download links have been moved to www.virtuousrom.com

(Official Website of Virtuous ROM)​
Check out our forums

Last edited:

Emmanuel U

Jul 29, 2011
Chi-Town Suburbs
Man what a great morning for the ds....miui and aosp ics.....btw your file hosting site uploaded.to claims its not available in my country (I live in illinois usa)

chrisch1974

Feb 3, 2011
Man what a great morning for the ds....miui and aosp ics.....btw your file hosting site uploaded.to claims its not available in my country (I live in illinois usa)

There will be some mirrors following.

We know that there is a lot of stuff still broken but we did made a long time no stuff for the doubleshot. So we wanted to share what we have atm.

dillalade

Sep 28, 2009
Richmond
Nice moves ;)
Though I need bluetooth, so will have to wait for that fix.

Let's hope you can progress in a similar stead to the solo efforts pouring out from Tballdan!
And not to let this port/thread stagnate in the way the previous Virtuous Unity thread did :)

I assume wiiremote/sixaxis will have potential with this ROM?
(Once you rectify Bluetooth.)

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using XDA App

chrisch1974

Feb 3, 2011
Nice moves ;)
Though I need bluetooth, so will have to wait for that fix.

Let's hope you can progress in a similar stead to the solo efforts pouring out from Tballdan!
And not to let this port/thread stagnate in the way the previous Virtuous Unity thread did :)

I assume wiiremote/sixaxis will have potential with this ROM?
(Once you rectify Bluetooth.)

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using XDA App

There should be regular support on this rom. Bad for you all that I never found a way to make Affinity working on the doubleshot. But maybe I will try again.

And tbalden made a fantastic job in the meantime:D

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
This is amazing to me. Our Device is finally catching up to the rest. MIUI, Sense Based ICS, a Sense 3.5 Rom. Now an AOSP!! :D Its nice :D

Sent from my HTC Doubleshot using Tapatalk

jenesuispasbavard

Oct 29, 2010
Austin
I know this is still a work in progress, but if I wanted to try it out, would I download the Sensation version (the uploaded.to mirror seems to have disappeared and there is no link to the Doubleshot on the VirtuousROMs' Quattro webpage)? I'm guessing the kernels required are different though.

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
I know this is still a work in progress, but if I wanted to try it out, would I download the Sensation version (the uploaded.to mirror seems to have disappeared and there is no link to the Doubleshot on the VirtuousROMs' Quattro webpage)? I'm guessing the kernels required are different though.

Google VirtuousRom Quattro Doubleshot Port. There should be a link to the offical Page talking about it.

http://www.virtuousrom.com/2012/02/virtuous-quattro-ported-to-doubleshot.html?m=1 from my HTC Doubleshot using Tapatalk

Reactions: jenesuispasbavard

AndroidBotx

Jan 21, 2012
Reno/Tahoe
I really want to try this but the DL link is broken. Say Services not available in my country? I'm in the freaking united states. Lol.

chrisch1974

Feb 3, 2011
Mirrors will come in the night. Then there will be enough alternatives.

tbalden

Recognized Developer
What Kernel are they using? An AOSP? Or yours?

Kernels are not aosp or non aosp. This rom uses pyroice kernel. Its compatible with ics roms in general if proper adreno libs are used. But dont use the flashables over this rom from my thread as those contain specific init rc files which i think in this roms boot.img differ.

But if the roms dev agree i will add my oc/uv kernels with this roms init scripts in a new thread.
Chris, are u okay with that?

sent from HTC Doubleshot pyroiced

Last edited:

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
Kernels are not aosp or non aosp. This rom uses pyroice kernel. Its compatible with ics roms in general if proper adreno libs are used. But dont use the flashables over this rom from my thread as those contain specific init rc files which i think in this roms boot.img differ.

But if the roms dev agree i will add my oc/uv kernels with this roms init scripts in a new thread.
Chris, are u okay with that?

sent from HTC Doubleshot pyroiced

YoY I'm so happy. TB, you should Team up with Chris to hack the **** out the Camera :D

Top Liked Posts