Galaxy Note II - India

Search This thread

GizmoFreak

Dec 9, 2010
New Delhi
phonebatao.com
guys have you been able to find a screen/scratch guard for the Note 2 in delhi as yet ? i have not bought my note 2 because of this reason....

Yup I got it from the samsung store itself.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

can u tell me from where did u get this

I think he meant S3 because note 2 at that price at the moment is not possible. Or may be he is just playing around.

Last edited:

max.android

Dec 3, 2011
MuM
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
any mumbai deal?

can some one help me get a good deal in mumbai/vashi area?

the prices quoted to me are - reliance digital : Rs. 38.5K + free 2K worth accessories

ezone & mobile store : Rs. 39.9K

on other forums heard about maru mobile gallery offering it for Rs. 36.5K but when called him..said no stock

any suggestions..will buy it tomorrow(sunday afternoon):confused:

chaitanya87

Jul 14, 2011
Hyderabad
I dont know what Samsung has cooked to this note 2 its damn smooth. Just smooth . Can't imagine how this phone will be with AOSP.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

sanshil

Nov 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
guys have you been able to find a screen/scratch guard for the Note 2 in delhi as yet ? i have not bought my note 2 because of this reason....

There is one available by scratch guard for Rs500 matt finish. I have bought it. Its worth a buy.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

You didn't get screen sensitivity compromise by using protector? It should less responsive, and can't enjoy beautiful screen.

No problems with the sensitivity. Everything working just fine.

hapticc

May 4, 2010
New Delhi
Yup I got it from the samsung store itself.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I think he meant S3 because note 2 at that price at the moment is not possible. Or may be he is just playing around.

I will post u a pic of bill tommorow whn i get back home from my holiday tour

Strategist

Dec 2, 2011
Have any of you had problems with brightness on the phones. I have seen a couple of demo units whose brightness was definitely quite mediocre, a bit lower than the Note.

I am on the fence about buying the Note 2 and this is one of the factors which worries me.

Also I would like to know of your experiences with exchanging defective units. Say you buy it at the store and find a defect. Will they exchange it for another piece at the store itself or do you have to go through Samsung?

Reactions: 181charan

niketkumar

Jul 24, 2006
New Delhi
There is one available by scratch guard for Rs500 matt finish. I have bought it. Its worth a buy.
IMO glossy is better

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Have any of you had problems with brightness on the phones. I have seen a couple of demo units whose brightness was definitely quite mediocre, a bit lower than the Note.

I am on the fence about buying the Note 2 and this is one of the factors which worries me.

Also I would like to know of your experiences with exchanging defective units. Say you buy it at the store and find a defect. Will they exchange it for another piece at the store itself or do you have to go through Samsung?
Believe its really the best display by samsung
Even i also had the same thoughts and checked many handsets in various outlets but took the decission and bought bit and today i love this beast

Strategist

Dec 2, 2011
Yeah the good units have fantastic screens but I am worried about getting a dud. It's not that the bad screens have terrible brightness just mediocre. That's why I am also worried about the exchange policy if the unit doesn't have a great screen.

hoezay

Oct 5, 2010
Mumbai
Got mine titanium grey , 38k Circuit City Mumbai, updated to latest firmware , rooted :D What an INCREDIBLE device.

JulyDerek

Dec 21, 2010
Mumbai
Putting my Note 1 side by side with the Note 2. My Note 1 looks jaded. Note 2 is wow even compared to the Note 1.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

1The_Rock

Dec 2, 2011
I sold my HOX for Note 2 and loving it. I bought it for 37K as the owner knows me very well. Even i he gave me a Free Screen Guard worth 400 Rs-/ .
I am really enjoying. NOTE2.

Really new on samsung, As it was hard to move from HTC.

Regards
The_Rock

JulyDerek

Dec 21, 2010
Mumbai
For all guys from Mumbai, the mobile phone shop at the corner of PM Road (Fort, opposite Citibank) is selling the SGN2 for 38000.

Top Liked Posts