Elitemovil Blade_Rom 2.3.4 (RC) (r7) [GEN2][Oficial ported from ZTE LIBRA] (18/07/11)

Search This thread

elitemovil

Oct 30, 2008
Hello, I bring you the latest rom I've worked. During this holiday time has given me to test and update ... Here you have the (r7), works equally well as connections either battery BT, WiFi or GPS. It is not heavy, fast and accurate subject of applications. The rom is created in the bone App2SD way to install app's directly to the SD. Routine use of social networks, whatsapp, wifi, GPS, documents, mail, etc. .. Mod and tweaks for games. ((Translate from google, my english is very bad)):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

512MB ext3 or ext4 necessary partition in the SD

Apps add's:
- Zte Dialer.
- Zte Contacts.
- A2SDGUI.
- Notepad. (ZTE).
- Taskmanager. (ZTE).
- File Manager.
- Cache Cleaner.
- DSPManager.
- FMRadio.
- Gtalk.
- QuickOffice.
- Total Backup. (Huawei).
- ToolBox Widget (Huawei).
- Wallpapers (Huawei & HTC).
- LiveWallpapers. (Updated).
- Spare Parts.
- Google Music. (Updated).
- Translator. (Updated).
- Youtube.
- DropBox.
- Maps. (Updated).
- Keyboard Ginger with T9.
- QuickNotes.
- GenieWidget. (News).
- FancyWidget Free. (Weather in desktop).
- New Market. (Updated).
- QuickBoot.
.... etc....

cap2011071809x51.jpg
cap2011071809171.jpg
cap201107180919.jpg
cap201107180927.jpg
cap201107180916.jpg
cap2011071809161.jpg

Link for download

Widget tab download here.

Thanks Friends.!

Last edited:

Michal8d6

Jul 19, 2009
hi does any one have instaled this rom?
Because I'm unable to install it i have gen2 TFT. I have 1GB ext3 partition, and i do factory wipe Any idea why ?

Last edited:

chery22

Dec 8, 2009
hi does any one have instaled this rom?
Because I'm unable to install it i have gen2 TFT. I have 1GB ext3 partition, and i do factory wipe Any idea why ?

Hi, I did install it yesterday. It runs realy smooth till now. First of all U have to wipe: data, cache and Dalvik (in Advanced). After that install the rom.

Good luck.

will8578

Apr 19, 2011
herne bay
there doesnt seem to be much support on here, prob because modaco is the main place for everything blade, one thing tho, this is a very good rom, well done

Michal8d6

Jul 19, 2009
Hi, I did install it yesterday. It runs realy smooth till now. First of all U have to wipe: data, cache and Dalvik (in Advanced). After that install the rom.

Good luck.
I done as you said wipe data cache and Dalvik AFTER install that rom no lack still stays on an android logo. Maby it doesn't fit into my partitions? how you have set partitions?

finbaar

Apr 1, 2011
Really like this ROM but it has been banned on MoDaCo because of Warez. Elitemovil could you reissue without the paid apps?

elitemovil

Oct 30, 2008
Hello.

Really like this ROM but it has been banned on MoDaCo because of Warez. Elitemovil could you reissue without the paid apps?

Mmmm sorry I thought that was free Launcher.
The Quickoffice is ported from HTC Desiree.

The new r8 rom, update with GoLauncher Ex, new tweaks and status bar power widget (without clock).

Thanks.

chery22

Dec 8, 2009
Mmmm sorry I thought that was free Launcher.
The Quickoffice is ported from HTC Desiree.

The new r8 rom, update with GoLauncher Ex, new tweaks and status bar power widget (without clock).

Thanks.

Are you talking about Launcher Pro?

And one more thing..when r8 is going to be released?

tsddave

Dec 28, 2010
Bergen
I really love this rom so far.Its the most smooth available im sure.
Im was using cm7 so I miss the odd thing but this is certainly a great start.

I did a 4.5 hour bike ride using gps with the app imapmyride. I refer to the app quite abit during this time.
The battery drain for this was 30% which is much better than I was getting from cm7 N136. I would say as an estimate this is giving a batt saving of 15-20%.
Everything feels that bit smoother with this rom also.

My wish list would be powerwidget built into notification menu (like cm7) that allows the user to decide whats on the bar.

A bigger menu when hitting the powerbutton to reflect what cm7 has.

Go launcher ex would be my preference for launcher but thats easy fixable for me anyway :)

Elitemovil you great work on this rom is really appreciated on this I really look forward to the next release to see what else you will do with this rom.

Many thanks :)

tsddave

Dec 28, 2010
Bergen
Ok I have some more to reveal from my days use on this rom.
This rom simply has the best battery life ive seen.
I started the day with 35% and ive used the phone for lots of sms and a few phone calls. Each call lasted about 5mins approx.
Also ive used apps for at least 1hour.Ive also done some internet surfing and youtube watching also with wifi on for about 30mins.So its been a fairly busy day for the phone.

In this time (about 13hours) it has gone from 35% to 11%. Personally I find this amazing for a smart phone or maybe I just got used to cm7 battery life!

Is this the same performance others have experienced with GSF or Blue ginger? I didnt know it got this good to be honest!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I bring you the latest rom I've worked. During this holiday time has given me to test and update ... Here you have the (r7), works equally well as connections either battery BT, WiFi or GPS. It is not heavy, fast and accurate subject of applications. The rom is created in the bone App2SD way to install app's directly to the SD. Routine use of social networks, whatsapp, wifi, GPS, documents, mail, etc. .. Mod and tweaks for games. ((Translate from google, my english is very bad)):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

512MB ext3 or ext4 necessary partition in the SD

Apps add's:
    - Zte Dialer.
    - Zte Contacts.
    - A2SDGUI.
    - Notepad. (ZTE).
    - Taskmanager. (ZTE).
    - File Manager.
    - Cache Cleaner.
    - DSPManager.
    - FMRadio.
    - Gtalk.
    - QuickOffice.
    - Total Backup. (Huawei).
    - ToolBox Widget (Huawei).
    - Wallpapers (Huawei & HTC).
    - LiveWallpapers. (Updated).
    - Spare Parts.
    - Google Music. (Updated).
    - Translator. (Updated).
    - Youtube.
    - DropBox.
    - Maps. (Updated).
    - Keyboard Ginger with T9.
    - QuickNotes.
    - GenieWidget. (News).
    - FancyWidget Free. (Weather in desktop).
    - New Market. (Updated).
    - QuickBoot.
    .... etc....

cap2011071809x51.jpg
    cap2011071809171.jpg
    cap201107180919.jpg
    cap201107180927.jpg
    cap201107180916.jpg
    cap2011071809161.jpg

Link for download

Widget tab download here.

Thanks Friends.!
    Is it based on the ZTE Libra 2.3?
    If it is, is it the original ZTE Libra theme, or you modified it?
    Hello.

Is this rom pre-rooted? any battery issues?

The rom is rooted. The battery good life.

Thanks.
    Hello.

Is the crt animation possible on this rom?

Next r8 rom
    Im on gen1, I cant get back into my phone now though its just stuck. All I can get onto is the "Android System Recovery" screen

Gingerbread is GEN2 only.

http://android.modaco.com/topic/329...-known-available-roms-for-the-zte-blade-gen1/
    flash any froyo rom from the list, they are all gen1 compatible.

You can convert your phone from GEN1 to GEN2 via TPT