{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

mikied12

Sep 22, 2012
Hello in here, this this thread still alive? :rolleyes:
Cuz I can't get to a good link for the ics rom, don't want JB I want a play with ice cream sandwich please (a little late in the game) :screwy:

Sent from my SGH-T759 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

That's sad for the X10, but I do understand. You've done an amazing work with the device. ICS is really working great.

Keep on the good work.

Which one it that you speak of and how can I get it, hungry for an Ice Cream Sandwich :D

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
is possible to watch youtube videos with mx player or alternative video player? with youtube app,videos aren't shown correctly because the video decoder is only software for now with this Rom

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Hello in here, this this thread still alive? :rolleyes:
Cuz I can't get to a good link for the ics rom, don't want JB I want a play with ice cream sandwich please (a little late in the game) :screwy:

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Which one it that you speak of and how can I get it, hungry for an Ice Cream Sandwich :D

you can get FXP142 (latest for X10) here: http://uploaded.net/file/uwvcus85/from/yv7lem

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
Download Links and Instructions

So there are loads of questions where to download fxp cm9.1 and kernel.
I know FXP said not to mirror the files but as they have ended support for X10 and next update not more near than 15 weeks, I have mirrored the kernel and rom.
I will remove the links if FXP says so(Sorry if you don't like it)

1) FXP 142 cm9.1 Rom
2) FXP 142 cm9.1 Kernel
3) Gapps

Instructions:

1) First of all make sure your bootloader is unlocked. If you are not sure please go through this link fully before attempting anything written below: Bootloader Unlocking Guide

2) Flash the FXP 142 cm9.1 kernel (.ftf file ) using flashtool, Not sure how to use flashtool? Use this guide: Flashtool Flashing Guide ( instead of SE firmware, select the downloaded ftf kernel )

3) After flashing kernel, boot up the phone and go into cwm recovery by pressing menu button while booting up.

4) Copy the FXP 142 cm9.1 Rom ( .zip file ) and Gapps ( .zip file ) to your sd card.

5) If you are coming from different rom than fxp cm9.1, please do a full wipe in cwm using:

Do a Factory Reset
or
Go to mounts and storage option to wipe /system, /data & /cache.

Note: No need to do a wipe if coming from previous versions of cm9.1

5) In cwm select "Install .zip from sd card" ( some option like this. Can't remember the right option at present lol ).
Navigate to the Rom and let it flash.

6) Also Flash Gapps in cwm to get play store and other google apps.

After completion, boot into the system using cwm option.

Errors and Solutions:

If you get "Status 7" error while flashing the rom, you can do following things to solve it

{a} This error occurs because your model number is something other than 'X10i'. Get a file manager with root capabilities. Navigate to 'system' folder in root. Open the 'build.prop' file as a text file. Find the line 'ro.product.name' and change its value to 'X10i' ( without quotes ). Save the file and now you can flash the rom without error.

or

{b} Open this link

or

{c} If you still face issues after using above methods Flash any stock X10i firmware from here: X10 Stock Firmware Collection

Once again FXP, if you dont like this, I will remove it.

Last edited:

The Jack of Clubs

Jan 28, 2007
Houston
no matter what i do, recovery says "E:Can't mount /sdcard/"

i formated the sdcard in every possible way and its not working. windows reads the damn thing fine, and so did cm7 and the old cwm5. what am i missing?

edit: nevermind. i just tried a broken sdcard which is working. ill switch back to my working sd card in android. the world is officially backwards...

Last edited:

Mr_Element

Jun 1, 2010
Thessaloniki
Has anyone tried the CM9.1 FXP142 and Kernel142 combination , theLogic provided a few posts ago?
It gives me terrible battery drain. How about you guys?

kingstonxl

Jul 3, 2012
Poznań
Odp: {X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Has anyone tried the CM9.1 FXP142 and Kernel142 combination , theLogic provided a few posts ago?
It gives me terrible battery drain. How about you guys?

Can't believe someone still uses this. Scritch took this code and made unbelievable changes. Fixed many bugs and made camera working so why use this? Not mention about adding newest CM sources.

FXP done great thing but They already abandoned this phone.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sinatra_shinoda

Mr_Element

Jun 1, 2010
Thessaloniki
Can't believe someone still uses this. Scritch took this code and made unbelievable changes. Fixed many bugs and made camera working so why use this? Not mention about adding newest CM sources.

FXP done great thing but They already abandoned this phone.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Oh sorry I didn't know. I haven't been on the X10 threads for a long time and I thought FXP was the 'best thing around' so I went with that. Can you give me scritch's thread link or whatever he has made so far so I won't confuse myself further?

Best regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WORKING
    AUDIO - ok
    GPS - ok
    TOUCH SCREEN - ok
    CWM RECOVERY 5.5 - ok
    BT - ok
    GSM - ok
    GSM DATA - ok
    WIFI - ok
    GRALLOC - ok
    3D - ok -
    VIDEO DECODER - software for now
    USB MTP - ok

NOT WORKING
    CAMERA - removed completly and salvaged some ram for system
    HOTSPOT - in this moment is not possible to implement it
    Download
    look in my signature

IMPOTANT
    Unlocking device on unlock website or by testpoint voids your waranty !

IF YOU CAN NOT DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY USE
    anonymouse.org
    rapid8.com
    jdownloader.org
    sv4.vietget.net
    or any free proxy from another country

FOR BETTER DOWNLOAD SPEED
    to improve speed register to uploaded.to
    you will get 1 download/hour and double bandwith

this is an stable alpha many features are incomplete or not even not implemented, is not intended for everyday use !
    rip it as usual

SCREENSHOTS
    device-2011-12-29-080954.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081005.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081015.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081419.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081430.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081450.jpg
    You want mirrion dorrar? Too bad! Here cam fix.

Q: Why 8Mpix photos are clipped/distorted?
    A: I'm not too sure - I'd blame FXP's libcamera :) For now, please use WVGA size.

Q: Why no video recording?
    A: Short answer: WLOD -> WIP. If you want to mess/play with it, check out rapmv78's work on non-HWA camera.

Credits:
    rapmv78, drewis: camera HAL with preview
    zbwu86: MemoryHeapBase.patch

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?56b5o371jkhq1x5

This is UNOFFICIAL hack. Do not bother FXP team with any bug reports! Apply at your own risk!

Cheers,
    z
    BAD NEWS

our beloved WLOD is GONE!