Are there any smooth glass like screen protector?

Search This thread

TheAtheistReverend

Mar 29, 2010
Minneapolis
Just ordered my second NakedSheild screen protector off eBay. LOVE it. Had to get a new one because I got a warranty replacement. For $4 this can't be beat.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I just applied my first one of these, and i love it. I have used the $2 cheapies that are really stiff and always come up at the corners, and I have used the Skinomi brand. I loved the Skinomi, but they're pricey. This is just as good as far as I can tell a couple days in, but less expensive and have a smoother finish. The rebound from depressions (healing time) in the product is a little slower than skinomi though.

I'll buy these again for sure.

Reactions: Lagos3sgte

Lagos3sgte

Aug 11, 2010
I just applied my first one of these, and i love it. I have used the $2 cheapies that are really stiff and always come up at the corners, and I have used the Skinomi brand. I loved the Skinomi, but they're pricey. This is just as good as far as I can tell a couple days in, but less expensive and have a smoother finish. The rebound from depressions (healing time) in the product is a little slower than skinomi though.

How is it at dealing with finger prints? I've tried a few cheap ebay ones and while they worked fine, I found them to get greasy and become bigger fingerprint magnets than the phone is without the protector.

So far I've been trying to decide between SGP and Zag until this post came along. I honestly cant justify spending $10+ on a piece of film that costs less than a penny to manufacture, that's Id like to go with something cheaper if possible.

Lagos3sgte

Aug 11, 2010

I ended up ordering one of these. So far i love it as well. Best screen protector for the money!

Lagos3sgte

Aug 11, 2010
Lol I keep seeing stuff hating on Zagg, I just got mine, and I'm loving it. Feels great, not all sticky like I saw on here, and you really cant even see it.

Yeah the Zagg is a good one. The only issue with it is the orange peal textured look you get, but its not a big deal.

The $3 Naked Shield that a few of us mentioned on here is very similar to the Zagg without the textured look and about half the price!

HypostaticOnion

Yeah the Zagg is a good one. The only issue with it is the orange peal textured look you get, but its not a big deal.

The $3 Naked Shield that a few of us mentioned on here is very similar to the Zagg without the textured look and about half the price!
What do you mean by "orange peel" texture? It feels fine lol. It has some texture yes, but some may find it nice, I do haha.

Lagos3sgte

Aug 11, 2010
What do you mean by "orange peel" texture? It feels fine lol. It has some texture yes, but some may find it nice, I do haha.

If you tilt it to the side, youll see a texture similar to the peal of an orange. Some people like it and some don't as its not perfectly smooth. Its a personal preference I guess.

HypostaticOnion

Lagos3sgte said:

Any links to naked shield for this phone??

Sent from my Mikrunny'd Superphone using Forum Runner

DroidDavi

Mar 29, 2010
Las Vegas
If you wanna spend money look at sgp glast screen protectors its a actually a piece of glass there kinda expensive but it would give you exactly what your looking for

jdkane527

Apr 14, 2012
Los Angeles
My naked screen has gotten weird scratches/marks imprinted in it that won't go away. Is that a sign that it needs replacing? It only lasted ~3 months. My Otterbox screen protector lasted over a year.

Top Liked Posts