Search This thread

manny05

Feb 21, 2011
We should have a FAQ post like we did on the i777 just to cut down on frequently asked questions. :D

sent from my GALAXY SIII

Reactions: woodydog

eep2378

Aug 12, 2010
MA
How is it over reporting if each individual is stating a known issue? The issue is persistant so people will report specially on such a huge issue like access to the camera.

Imnot understanding why leave the camera as is when it is important.

Here's an idea, if your having a particular issue and you see 5-10 others report the same issue and the dev(OP) responds and says it'll be fixed there's no need to keep reporting it.

For the members who don't know task and Ktoon. I suggest you take a look at their S2 thead and see how they work. It will help avoid some of the problems that came up over there from time to time.

Here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574718

Also these guys work fast, they know about AOKP git updates/changes before you do :D and keep your flash addiction fed :D:cool:

woodydog

May 19, 2012
OHIO
Noob here is everyone getting Google apps from first post? And has anyone got gapps from ROM manager-download apps-google apps?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

jamesbra

Oct 2, 2010
Noob here is everyone getting Google apps from first post? And has anyone got gapps from ROM manager-download apps-google apps?

I used the gapps I used for my Atrix. Same one I reckon. The ron manager ones should work

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

manny05

Feb 21, 2011
Does this have weather widget for the lock screen? Just curious.

sent from my GALAXY SIII

crash822

Sep 11, 2011

I download from this post. Only thing I use rom manager for is to rename my backups

Reactions: woodydog

kt_coder

Jun 20, 2012
I do not have any data. I have read through the thread, wiped and reflashed, and changed my APN. Nothing seems to work... any ideas? :confused:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
How is it over reporting if each individual is stating a known issue? The issue is persistant so people will report specially on such a huge issue like access to the camera.

Imnot understanding why leave the camera as is when it is important.

how is is over reporting? really? when i get 15 reports in a row and i announce that there's no need to report and that i will fix it, why would we need any more reports? how does that help the development? it doesn't. all it does is overwhelm this thread with useless reports that are already being taken care of. it's like when little kids keep saying "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy." it's annoying and very necessary. That's how dude.

amgpower63

Jun 6, 2012
No issues so far. I'm sometimes getting gapps error but I can fix it later. Kudos for the devs!

PS I, too, am looking forward to disabling capacitive touch lights. It looks better when they're off!

nismax

Jun 15, 2008
Bowling green
My screen protector is faling off after i flased this rom. Wtf?... good to see you guys again...:p:p:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB