[Q] rooting-unlocking bootloader-roms Huawei Ascend G700-U10

Search This thread

Zspitter

Oct 29, 2013
Esfahan
Hi folks
It has been a month that i have bought Huawei Ascend G700-U10 before that i had Sony Xperia Neo L and it was then that i learned about Android development, rooting, hacks, custom roms, kernels, ...
But now I have a serious problem with this phone!
I couldn't find any similar device with similar development , not root threads , no bootloader unlocking threads , no custom kernels and roms !
I have another problem which the phone sometimes reboots itself all of a sudden !
Someone please help me ASAP ! =(( X(
thank u very much for helping (if u r helping!) :good:
I would appreciate even a simple short answer

bbkr630

Jul 28, 2014
Hi folks
It has been a month that i have bought Huawei Ascend G700-U10 before that i had Sony Xperia Neo L and it was then that i learned about Android development, rooting, hacks, custom roms, kernels, ...
But now I have a serious problem with this phone!
I couldn't find any similar device with similar development , not root threads , no bootloader unlocking threads , no custom kernels and roms !
I have another problem which the phone sometimes reboots itself all of a sudden !
Someone please help me ASAP ! =(( X(
thank u very much for helping (if u r helping!) :good:
I would appreciate even a simple short answer

don't bother ... huawei support said to me they can't provide bootloader code for this phone and dc-unlocker does not support this model so we are out of luck