Keypad vibrate*UPDATED FOR 6.1*10-07-08

Search This thread

KD8DNS

Jan 30, 2008
On a cell tower
This .cab will create a short vibrate everytime you press a number when dialing a number.

***this is the updated version. Will only work on 6.1***
please report any problems.

I have noticed a quicker response time, i might be crazy to.

**for people with problems getting the error, install the second one**

Confirmed working on....

L26KDV12------------OUTSTANDING RESPONSE
HYPERDRAGONIIIPRO--SLIGHT DELAY BUT GOOD
ATT 6.0--WORKS DECENT
ATT 6.1--SUCKS ASS BUT WORKS

Attachments

• KD8DNS_KEYPAD_VIBRATE_UPDATED_10.07.08.cab
    5.1 KB · Views: 2,617
  • KD8DNS_KEYPAD_VIBRATE_UPDATED_10.07.08_no_os_restriction.cab
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,580
Last edited:

BBM-Lee

Jul 26, 2007
Perhaps the updated video drivers will provider a better response time on the touch screen...

*sigh* hope HTC actually follows through, otherwise I may lean a bit more toward another manufacturer next time (I like playing games during lunch breaks, and when i take the train -- most game's i've found, even basic ones that run on my T-Mobile Wing (HTC Herald), fail on the tilt :-(

krkonose

Nov 4, 2007
hey, so do the short or long tones need to be on? as i have them turned off and the vibrate feature doesn't work.

alan1221

Dec 31, 2007
Hey, I downloaded it and installed it but it wont work. I also noticed that when I punch in a number on the keypad, there is no tone. what should I do?
Thanks

I am using
RUU_Kaiser_HTC_WWE_3.03.405.0_radio_sign_25.70.40.02_1.64.06.04
WM 6.1

Thanks

KD8DNS

Jan 30, 2008
On a cell tower
What is the difference between this vibrate keypad CAB and the previously released vibrate keypad CAB (as seen in this thread) ???

Charles

HA HA HA. Wow looks like someone else had the same idea about 3 years ago. Boy did i waste my time. But i guess to answer your question .zip vs .cab other than ripping it apart to inspect how it was written, and it was posted in the Magician forum. Oh well i guess i wasted my time, but on the other hand i hope people found it useful.

elypsar

Jan 29, 2008
Denver, CO
Hey this cab works great for me. Is there anything that will produce the same type of feedback for the soft keyboard? Or would that depend on the sip?