Please Upload a Copy of Your Windows Mobile 6 Calculator

Search This thread
Jan 23, 2010
Can you please upload a copy of Calculator.exe, Calculator.png and Calculator.lnk files in your Windows Mobile 6 /Windows folder and post a download link?

I installed the WM6.1 Bogart Edition (Final) Rom but don't like the calculator that is installed. The calculator I want is from the Windows Mobile 6 Rom.

dermann

Sep 17, 2008
the other one should still be their, just hidden in your windows folder. look for something close to "MobileCalculator." if it's not then here.

Attachments

• Calculator.zip
    363.9 KB · Views: 105
Jan 23, 2010
Windows Mobile 6 Calculator Not Windows Mobile 6.1 Calculator

Windows Mobile 6 Calculator Not Windows Mobile 6.1 Calculator.

Will you post the older calculator?

Thank You!

Jan 23, 2010
PowerCalc.exe

I ended up reinstalling the latest WM6.0 Update from Samsung and then I was able to find the Powercalc.exe application I have been looking for a long time.

Powercalc.exe is the simple calculator application that I coldn't find in the Windows Mobile 6.1 Bogart Edition. Powercalc.exe is included in Bogart's Rom already so all I had to do was use Resco Explorer 2007 to create a shortcut to Powercalc.exe.

If you are using a Windows Mobile Rom without Powercalc.exe I have attached the file for you. Just copy Powercalc.exe to your /Windows folder on your phone and in Resco Explorer 2007 browse to the file Powercalc.exe and select edit --> copy and browse to the start menu folder you want and select edit --> paste shortcut.

Attachments

• PowerCalc.zip
    179.4 KB · Views: 139