[Recovery] Stock HTC One

Search This thread

angelsanges

Mar 26, 2006
Go to the thread about conversion, the stock recovery is posted there.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hi all! anyone with the 2.24.161.1 original recovery???

if have this build backup it with:

adb shell
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p34 of=/sdcard/recovery.img

and if want send it to me

hoekzemaar

Oct 20, 2012
This doesn't seem to remove tampered warning so i assume this isnt the stock recovery for 4.2.2 international. Does anyone have a linkt for the international 4.2.2 recovery?

fregol

Dec 3, 2007
hello everybody,

looking desperately for stock recovery 1.29.111.16
I need to send my phone back for assistance, but I couldn't find the stock recovery anywhere...

TJD319

Aug 15, 2010
Allentown
Would someone be able to re-upload the stock TMO US recovery for 4.1.2 please? I see the links which have been posted are expired. I would really appreciate it ahead of time.

For 1.27.531.11 if anyone has it.

Last edited:

TJD319

Aug 15, 2010
Allentown
I did the old fashioned method, downloaded the Rom.zip and extracted the Recovery_signed.img, so I am all good to go.

zoological

Dec 15, 2012
Anyone with the stock recovery for 4.19.401.9 HTC_E11 (NL unbranded)?
Or can anyone tell me in whar ruu/rom i can find that? Thanks for the help :)

tqf

Aug 17, 2012
Targoviste
does it matter which version of stock recovery I flash?
for eg the OS version I have is 2.41.402.3, can I safely flash a recovery from, say, 2.41.401.1?

thanks!

TeHashX

Oct 6, 2011
Europe
does it matter which version of stock recovery I flash?
for eg the OS version I have is 2.41.402.3, can I safely flash a recovery from, say, 2.41.401.1?

thanks!

Why do you need recovery, returning to stock?
Mostly RUU's have recovery included, I don't recommend flashing from another base but you could try.

tqf

Aug 17, 2012
Targoviste
Why do you need recovery, returning to stock?
Mostly RUU's have recovery included, I don't recommend flashing from another base but you could try.

I want to return to stock recovery as I want to install the OTA and with the CWM it simply reboots without installing. I would love to take the recovery from the RUU, but my issue is that I haven;t found the RUU for this base 2.41.402.3 for 802w variant.
would it be possible to install this OTA by renaming the zip file to PN07IMG.zip and install via BootLoader?

Last edited:

adminttd

Aug 30, 2008
I want to return to stock recovery as I want to install the OTA and with the CWM it simply reboots without installing. I would love to take the recovery from the RUU, but my issue is that I haven;t found the RUU for this base 2.41.402.3 for 802w variant.
would it be possible to install this OTA by renaming the zip file to PN07IMG.zip and install via BootLoader?

I want to return to stock recovery as I want to install the OTA too.

You have found a method?

tqf

Aug 17, 2012
Targoviste
I want to return to stock recovery as I want to install the OTA too.

You have found a method?
I took the stock version for my device and Android version from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2617159
flashed it and installed the OTA and it worked like a charm.

please make sure your phone is one of the variants mentioned in that thread. also if you are not sure how to flash the recovery, search on xda for tutorials and guides how to do this. make sure you understand the entire procedure before attempting any of the steps!
if you try this it will be at your own risk!

good luck!:good:

Reactions: adminttd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For Dev's reference:)

stock recovery here
    ClockworkMod Recovery! Well whenever the phone gets released. I attempted to build a test version of CWM at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2173863

Fingers crossed that it works.

But I will probably need someone to give me these two items once they get a phone to correct the configs.

Post the file /proc/partitions
    Post the file /proc/mounts

For the adb commands. "adb shell" then "cat /proc/partitions" and "cat /proc/mounts" Should work.

EDIT: Thank you to he_stheone64 for giving me what I need above. Now I can make a fully working recovery.
    Are you 100% sure??

I am trying to return my 1.28.61.7 device to stock using a rooted nandroid which I made without any other modifications. After many trials and tribulations, I managed to unroot by removing SuperSU and binaries but, after installing 'stock' recovery my device still says relocked and tampered and will not boot into recovery.
    I am, however, able to perform a full wipe from within android though. :confused:

I would really like complete clarity on this if anyone can help me as I need to get back to stock to get an official update when it appears as there are no stock nandroids available or any RUU's for my device.

no problem, here is the US dev edition stock recovery-signed

http://d-h.st/b5g

Tampered showed @ hboot is because you have "unlocked" before
    Ok guys Im having an issue with this one. Im on the tmobile version but I cant seen to get the stock recovery to take. Im using the toolkit and I can flash every recovery with no issue accept for stock. When i reboot into recovery its just the red exclamation and nothing happens. I have to repower the phone go back to the toolkit and then reflash CWM. I received the update last night but cant install because of this. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the stock T-Mobile recovery I use.

http://db.tt/8S1cVVTs

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium