'Energy' ROM/XDA_UC - User to user tips and tricks!

Search This thread

nice little write-up... this will def. help some people out I think... I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't use XDA_UC in the post-flash process... if you're on a ROM that doesn't support XDA_UC (or a non-energy ROM that doesn't have his exporter app), you can download my mod (link in signature to thread). and copy the folder "2577" from \Storage Card\XDA_UC\_Mod_\_bin\2577, to the root of Storage Card, then on first boot, or if you remove/reinstall the mSD card, it will prompt you if you want to run the S4X Mod (now completely standalone capable), after you've ran it, just delete the 2577 folder so that you don't get prompted after every soft-reset or mSD card re-insertion. Happy flashing guys/gals!!!

turtle2472

Feb 16, 2006
Tidewater Va
What is XDA_UC?
XDA_UC installs and configures your phone, without the need to manually configure things after XDA_UC is set up.
snip

This is a great write up, thanks!

One question I've not been able to find yet searching this thread through and that's how to have XDA_UC configure my Device Name and Owner Name. Having Email and WiFi preconfigure is about as far as I've gotten but it's really all I need to set up. Working out the Marketplace you mentioned at the bottom of this post is next on my list too though. :)

JVH3

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
This is a great write up, thanks!

One question I've not been able to find yet searching this thread through and that's how to have XDA_UC configure my Device Name and Owner Name. Having Email and WiFi preconfigure is about as far as I've gotten but it's really all I need to set up. Working out the Marketplace you mentioned at the bottom of this post is next on my list too though. :)

Owner info is very easy. It's in the registry.

[HKCU\ControlPanel\Owner]

export all keys in that section.

You may need to manually edit the reg file slightly. Some exporters do not output the correct format.

"Owner"=
hex:some values,\
more values,\
more values,\
etc.

needs to be:
"Owner"=hex:some values,\
more values,\
more values,\
etc.

Notice, it the hex line is just moved up to the same row as "Owner"=

tytnhunter

Feb 21, 2008
DFW
Garmin xt

Is there anyone that uses xda_uc with garmin xt? For me garmin is by far the most time consuming program to reinstall.

pietsukkel

May 24, 2006
Documents tab cab file

Hi guys!
Does anybody know if the Documents browser tab is already available as cab file?
Since the document tab has been removed, the tab numbering within Manila has been changed and I can no longer use the Manila Today Page plugin... Sense will no longer start after installing MTP 5.0.1.
Kind regards,
Piet

JVH3

Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
Hi guys!
Does anybody know if the Documents browser tab is already available as cab file?
Since the document tab has been removed, the tab numbering within Manila has been changed and I can no longer use the Manila Today Page plugin... Sense will no longer start after installing MTP 5.0.1.
Kind regards,
Piet

Why don't you provide a link to MTP 5.0.1?

I am sure the solution is as simple as editting 26948339_manila in the windows folder.

stop Sense
Copy it to another folder.
Edit it.
transfer it back to the windows folder.
start sense

Each page must have a unique Order attribute and there must not be any gaps.

After you confirm that it works, stick that editted file in Storage Card\XDA_UC\Sense

pietsukkel

May 24, 2006
MTP with EnergyROM

First let me apologize for posting in the incorrect forum, I meant to post it in the Rhodium EnergyROM forum.
Why don't you provide a link to MTP 5.0.1?
Sure! I attached the one I edited to be compatible with the current EnergyROMs.
I am sure the solution is as simple as editting 26948339_manila in the windows folder.
I'm afraid not. Indeed the numbering in 26948339_manila wasn't correct and I changed it, along with the registry hive \HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\Configuration, but to no avail. It seems that MTP isn't compatible anymore with the current Sense release. Bummer.
Kind regards,
Piet

Attachments

• ManilaTodayPage.cab
    87.9 KB · Views: 3

SlyDogJeff77

Jan 18, 2005
Albany, New York
please PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEASE help me

I'm just so over whelmed by XDA_UC... there are just some things i can't for the life of me get working..

i have been trying to work with this for MONTHS and now i'm REALLY digging in deep.

i'm using the latest Energy Rom (Sept 4th).. and i want to get EVERYTHING AUTOMATED...
because as you all can guess.. i have ORD.

everytime i setup a device i have to do the following:
Owner Info
Wifi Settings
Microsoft My Phone sync
take out the pictures, music, stocks, recent calls and (if present) recent docs tab
setup facebook, twitter & youtube accounts
setup my wallpapers (home tab portrait, landscape)(all tabs portrait, landscape)(lock screen)
enable lock screen
set ring tones, notification tones, set ring type to vib & ring
setup fav people ORDER.. because restoring from MS My Phone always messes up the order on the contacts tab
install a cab for saving all email and attch on sd card
install network folder cab
config 3 email accounts
install G-Alarm and then (really REALLY annoying) plug in my reg code and import my alarms
add albany and nyc weather locations
and then configure my cookie home tab..

Here is what i want. and need some help making a few
-Auto Configure Microsoft My Phone and do initial sync (not sure if this is possible with UC)
-I use nrgz28's settings exporter and i want it to keep on importing as usual but some times it works and some times it doesn't
-I have 2xml files working correctly to set the camera to store pictures on the SD card and put the Time and Date prefix in the file name for all photos
-i still dont have my WIFI settings xml importing correctly. need help making this file correctly
-i have it installing cabs fine
-i my 3 gmail imap accounts xml file working correctly
-cookie home tab editor IMPORT COOKIE SETTINGS automatically - need help with this too
-and then the whole RE-ORDERING of my fac contacts... what a pain in the arse

can anyone help me with the wifi xml, the microsoft my phone thing, auto cookie home tab import and the reordering of my fav people??

JVH3

Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
can anyone help me with the wifi xml, the microsoft my phone thing, auto cookie home tab import and the reordering of my fav people??

As far as favorite people. I only use 7 of them. People who would not be too upset if i accidentally dialed them with my phone in the pocket. Not too concered about order there.

For each contact under [HKCU\Software\HTC\People\FavoriteOrder]
Does the number for a contact change with each flash?
I was meaning to check this, but if not, you could just restore that section of the registry.

For wifi, you will need to provide details on your wifi connection. WEP, WPA, etc. Supply us with some bogus values and then just replace the settings. Also, a good tool is Makisu. Search this thread for it in posts by me, JVH3, and you will find a link to download it. It is a great tool for making that XML.

To restore your cookie hometab settings.
Very easy.

Use notepad on your computer
Make a file, called RestoreCookie.mscr

put this in it:
Run("\Program Files\CHTEditor\CHTEditro.exe","""Storage Card\Rhodium\Settings\Cookie.cht""")
Save it as Unicode. That is very important.

next step is also very important

You must have a reg file to set the Cookie Version.
Normally it gets set on first run, but, you can't run the editor if it isn't set.
So, set it witha reg file, which is processed before mscr files.

[HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila]
"Co0kie.HomeVersion"="1.8.5"

If you navigate to that entry with total commander, you can copy the reg entry to XDA_UC and a reg file is formed automatically.

I've never used Microsoft My Phone, because I sync with exchange over the air for work.

angusc

May 12, 2006
Beijing
Is there anyone that uses xda_uc with garmin xt? For me garmin is by far the most time consuming program to reinstall.

I created my own Garmin.CAB installer file that will create and copy the Garmin DEVICE folder with my phone specific .UNL file and WPT's and User Settings and other folder files. It has been a while since i did it but here are the instructions as I remember them. To create your own CAB file is very simple by using the following programs:

Pocket PC Installation Creator 3.0: Aperitto Software,http://www.aperitto.com
No need to register the Trial version as you only use this program to create the .INF file required to use CabWiz.

All the following files should already be in your PC Windows folder or freely available from the WWW:
cabwiz.ddf
cabwiz.exe
makecab.exe

GOOGLE for this program:
WinCE CABs Analyzer

Instructions:
Create a new folder on your PC, say we call it Garmin Mobile XT
Copy the following files in there: cabwiz.ddf, cabwiz.exe, makecab.exe
Then create the PPC Garmin folder structure within the "Garmin Mobile XT" folder, its folder structure should look like this:

Garmin Mobile XT
Garmin
Cache (Sub Folder in Garmin)
gpx (Sub Folder in Garmin)
Windows
Start Menu (Sub Folder in Windows)
Programs (Sub Folder in Start Menu)

Then copy all of your DEVICE Garmin folder files inside the above GARMIN folder on your PC (Including the files inside the Cache and GPX Sub-folders).

Then copy the Garmin .LNK file in to the "Windows/Start Menu/Programs" folder on the PC. So now you have basically re created the PPC Garmin folder structure on to your PC.

Go to your Registry of your PPC and EXPORT the Garmin Registry folder from HKLM/Software/Garmin/Que (save this to a folder on your PC - it can be within the above folder structure if you like or anywhere you can find it later).

Now RUN the program "Pocket PC Installation Creator 3.0"
Start a new project
Create your Application and details
Save the project
Now under the "Installation Module" you should see the newly created Application
Double click it to expand it, now you will see tabs across the top: Cab Settings / Mobile Device Files / Registry / Shortcuts.
Fill in the boxes (Default installation directory should be changed to %CE2%) - NOTE THIS CHANGE!!
In the Mobile Device Files Tab; Right click on the "Pocket PC FileSystem" and then select "Add Folder" now navigate to your PC foler that you created above called "GARMIN" and select it.
Next open the newly imported folder and then add files to the folder until all have been added including the Cache and GPX Folders and files.
Then right click again on the "Pocket PC FileSystem" and select "Add Folder" and call it "Windows" then right click that folder and add another folder called "Start Menu" then in that folder another called "Programs" then in this folder add files and navigate to your Garmin XT short cut .LNK file on your PC.
NEXT go to the Registry TAB in "Pocket PC Installation Creator 3.0"
Tick the box for "aRegistrySection"
Then double click the "aRegistrySection"
Then click IMPORT button above and navigate to your .REG file that you earlier exported from your Device.
Import it and then you should see the Software and Garmin and Que folders as per your PPC regisrty.
When that is complete click the BACK button
Next select the "ShortCuts" tab and right click in the white space area.
Select ADD
Then give your Short cut a name "Garmin XT" sounds good.
select the "short cut to file" radio button
Destination Directory should be %CE11%
Click OK
Now save your project again!
NOTE THIS CHANGE: Select the "Project Options" from the menu bar and then tick the "Disable no Uninstall" (this allows the CAB file to be un-installed at a later date from the PPC).

Next click the "Project Builder" button on the main menu
Then click "Build Dialog"
Select your PC folder "Garmin Mobile XT" (This is where the output CAB file and PC EXE files will be saved to).
The process should complete and Successful appears in GREEN text.
Next you need to run "WinCE CABs Analyzer" program on your PC
Select the newly created CAB file (this will then Analyse the contents
In the top tool bar menu select the Icon that looks like a ZIP Folder
Then select an EMPTY folder on your PC to deposit the CAB file files and folder structure
Next go to that folder and copy the "Garmin Device Installer.inf" file and copy it in to your PC Garmin XT Folder (along with the earlier copied files: cabwiz.ddf, cabwiz.exe, makecab.exe)

Now open your CMD prompt (START/RUN/CMD) and Change Directory to the one with the Garmin XT folder and file structure, then type in "Cabwiz GarminDeviceInstaller.inf" then press enter.
This should then create your new CAB file and PRESTO you are done. Copy this file to your PPC and run it to see if it works.
NOTE THIS EDIT: The *.INF file name MUST NOT HAVE ANY SPACES otherwise Cabwiz will fail and give error. Just change the *.INF name to remove the spaces.

NOW then - Why did we not just use the CAB file that was generated by "Pocket PC Installation Creator 3.0" -------- Well the Author has written in some protection to his work to get you to register the full version of the program, so how it works is that every time you generate the CAB file using the saved settings that you input, it will corrupt one of the files that you copied in to your PC folder structure (within the CAB file ONLY) such that the installation of the CAB will work but the program, in this case Garmin XT may not run correctly as one of its files will have been corrupted.

We are not doing anything illegal here just using his Trial program to create the .INF file which Cabwiz needs to out put the CAB file correctly.

There are other ways to create CAB files but they all cost money and the above method if Free.

Last edited:

tytnhunter

Feb 21, 2008
DFW
I created my own Garmin.CAB installer file that will create and copy the Garmin DEVICE folder with my phone specific .UNL file and WPT's and User Settings and other folder files. It has been a while since i did it but here are the instructions as I remember them. To create your own CAB file is very simple by using the following programs:

Thank you for the tips. This should cut down on the installation time.

JVH3

Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
To create your own CAB file is very simple by using the following programs:

Nice tutorial on making a cab for free.

I agree that nothing about it is illegal, but I copied it and emailed it to myself just in case it disappears.

I normally make my cabs with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional. That was not a cheap purchase. And, it has limitations. Can't put lnk files in, unless you are putting the file in that you are linking to.
Can't create a cab with just registry entries.

angusc

May 12, 2006
Beijing

Dont forget that you are only creating the CAB to instal lthe Registry settings (if any are required) and also to copy the DEVICE Garmin folder......all your maps and voices will remain on your SD Card. If you tried to add all those in to the CAB file that you want to create the nthe overall CAB file size will be enormous due to the map file sizes.... :p

tytnhunter

Feb 21, 2008
DFW
Dont forget that you are only creating the CAB to instal lthe Registry settings (if any are required) and also to copy the DEVICE Garmin folder......all your maps and voices will remain on your SD Card. If you tried to add all those in to the CAB file that you want to create the nthe overall CAB file size will be enormous due to the map file sizes.... :p

Absolutely. Most of everything is on the sd card. If I had to reinstall the maps that would take an hour!

angusc

May 12, 2006
Beijing

Nice tutorial on making a cab for free.

I agree that nothing about it is illegal, but I copied it and emailed it to myself just in case it disappears.

I normally make my cabs with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional. That was not a cheap purchase. And, it has limitations. Can't put lnk files in, unless you are putting the file in that you are linking to.
Can't create a cab with just registry entries.

Please note that i have updated the instructions....there were a couple of things i missed and another new thing i learned when creating a new VOIP.cab file today.

rishishah

Apr 9, 2008
Surrey
Does anybody know how to introduce the Text Message sync also within Activesync?

I searched and looked around a lot to get my work exchange email to work with XDA_UC, however it would always crap out regardless whether it was XML or CAB file. Even the example NRG has was unsuccesful for me. However the gmail email setup was a breeze. couldn't figure out what was causing it. so after few trial and errors and reading up few threads on here, here is the XML code and attached XML file in unicode.

You can change peak hours as to your liking in 24h format
if you want to sync Contacts and Tasks, change the ENABLE value 0 to 1 below.

<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="Sync">
<characteristic type="Connection">
<parm name="Server" value="ENTER YOUR EXCHANGE SERVER"/>
<parm name="AllowSSLOption" value="1"/>
<parm name="User" value="YOUR_LOGIN"/>
<parm name="Domain" value="ENTER DOMAIN, LEAVE BLANK IF NONE"/>
<parm name="Password" value="EMAIL PASSWORD"/>
<parm name="SavePassword" value="1"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Settings">
<parm name="PeakStartTime" value="0630"/>
<parm name="PeakEndTime" value="1830"/>
<parm name="PeakFrequency" value="-1"/>
<parm name="BodyTruncation" value="-1"/>
<parm name="SyncWhenRoaming" value="1"/>
<parm name="MIMETruncation" value="-1"/>
<characteristic type="PeakDays">
<parm name="Sun" value="0"/>
<parm name="Mon" value="1"/>
<parm name="Tue" value="1"/>
<parm name="Wed" value="1"/>
<parm name="Thr" value="1"/>
<parm name="Fri" value="1"/>
<parm name="Sat" value="0"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Mail">
<parm name="Enabled" value="1"/>
<parm name="MailBodyTruncation" value="-1"/>
<parm name="MailFileAttachments" value="1"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Calendar">
<parm name="Enabled" value="1"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Contacts">
<parm name="Enabled" value="0"/>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="Tasks">
<parm name="Enabled" value="0"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>

josephm9175

Aug 24, 2010
Data connection

Hi,

I would like to know how to disable the "Data connection" permanently so it won't download data from my cellular network provider.

BR,
Joseph

angusc

May 12, 2006
Beijing
go to connections then tasks and set the options all to "work network" then no gprs will be connected.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA_UC Very basic tutorial

What is XDA_UC?
    XDA_UC installs and configures your phone, without the need to manually configure things after XDA_UC is set up.

Prefix:
    All files must be saved as Unicode, unless otherwise stated.
    That means no ASCII, UTF-8, or Unicode-Big Endian
    All file edits should be done with notepad, since it will not inject any formatting.
    In notepad, Save As has the file type option at the bottom of the dialog.

Step 1: Identify cab and cer files that you always install.
    JVH3 Cabs installed by XDA_UC said:
    company_root_cer.cer
    FF Ultimate aGPS Tweak_supl.nokia_generic.cab
    Microsoft_Voice_Command_v1.6.23562_NoSetup.cab
    JVH3_WeatherCityEditor_v3.5.CAB
    RhodiumKbdControl_GSM.CAB
    Digicast Solutions' Snooze Options.cab

Copy these to you XDA_UC folder.

This will save you the steps of manually installing these cabs. But you will still need to configure them, if you stop here.

2. Configure you settings to auto import.

You will want to become familiar with the registry.

I use 3 methods for backing up sections of the regsitry that do not require installing anything on your phone.
    A. Total Commander - plugins\registry
    Navigate to a regsitry section. Then press and hold the stylus. Select Copy/Move
    Paste this to a folder on your storage card.

B. RegEdit - Start->Tools->Registry Editor
    Navigate to a regsiry section. Then use the stylus and tab the left most botton on the bottom of the screen that has a lightning bolt on a blank folder. Select Export. Pick where to save it.

C. ASTools - this is run from your PC.
    Create a folder on your storage card called reg_dump
    C:\Program Files\ASTools>prun.exe dottaskmgr /regxpkey \Storage Card\reg_dump\HKLM1.reg [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]

Before installing anything, do a full dump of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Install your apps. Configure them.

After installing and configuring, do a full export (dump) of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Download a tool to compare differences. I use WinMerge by source forge.
    http://winmerge.org/

It is an excellent tool. Beyond Compare and Araxis are also good tools. It is very easy to figure out.

Copy the before dumps to 1 folder on your PC. Copy the after dumps to another folder on your PC.

If you name the files the same, such as HKLM.reg and HKCU.reg, then you can compare folders.

Now search for cahgnes that appear relavant.

3. Not all settings are stored in the registry
    Custom Weather cities are stored in a manila file. If you use the app, that I wrote, you can back up 2330fc3c_manila. You can also manually copy this from your windows folder.
    Any files that need to be restored to the Windows folder, put in \XDA_UC\Sense

Stocks are strored at Aplication Data\HTC\ygo\ygoservices.db
    You will need to use some mort script to copy this.
    Save the file outside the xda_uc such as storage card\RhodiumSettings

5. To restore your Cookie Home Tab
    This can be done with mortscript, but you firs must backup your settings in the Cookie Home Tab Editor.

To import, you must first set the version with a reg file with contents of
    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
    "Co0kie.HomeVersion"="1.8.5"

Then create a mscr file with contents as this:
    Run("\Program Files\CHTEditor\CHTEditor.exe", """\Storage Card\Rhodium\CookieTilt2Aug4.cht""")

6. For many settings, the registry settings locations are known
    No need to to a full dump and compare for those. Just use Total Commander to copy the reg directly to your XDA_UC folder.

7. Rhodium Energy ROMs require provisioning for AT&T and T-Mobile
    For AT&T, the file energy_att.cab is in the windows folder.
    Copy it to your XDA_UC folder, if you use AT&T.
    There is a similar file for T-Mobile.

8. Use the Energy ROM Exportor
    This will generate many reg files for you, so you can restore things like bluetooth. Just stick the reg files into the XDA_UC folder.

9. Email and Wifi require XML provisioning files.
    Use Makisu to generate xml files for these.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6491348&postcount=144
    Then, just stick the xml files in your XDA_UC folder.

10. You've installed things from Marketplace, and find it annoying to redownload everything.
    Well, I probably should not tell you exactly how to get around this.
    But, it is pretty easy to figure out what got installed.
    Brute Force: Dump the reg before installing. Dump it after. Look at Program Files and Application Data and new files in the Windows Folder and Windows\Start Menu\Programs and Windows\StartUp
    If you look in at Application data\Volatile, you can figure some stuff out. Go there right after installing.
    Also, look in HKLM\Security\AppInstall
    And Windows\AppManager
    I've made a cab for Glympse and WinFourSquare.
    WinCECabMgr is a great program for making and modifying cabs. It's about $100. There is a 30 day free trial though.
    I normally use Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional, which I own legally.
    You can also make them with Visual Studio 2005 Standard (I think).

You don't actually need a cab to install apps though. You can just put all the files on your storage card and use an mscr file to copy everything where you need it to be. And then use a reg file to create the registry entries.

Summary / Conclusion
    XDA_UC greatly simpliefies the configuration process. Once you know where settings are kept, it is just a matter of creating the correct file to implement it.

If anything is missed, please post and I may add it.

Especially the basic steps. I think all advanced users already know most of this.

I will also add more detail when I have more time.
    I recently noticed that I've only got a short list of things not set up in XDA_UC to run automagically. Perhaps some of you guys can help me out with this. First up is how to set up the CSM by default. I thought I had it right, but going into the Change Start Menu program shows that it is still using the normal start menu instead, and I'm missing quite a bit of RAM even though the hardware button and Windows soft key both pull up CSM.

How do I enable a change in font size in the Settings Tab > Personalize > Font? I normally have it set one notch left of center.

Settings tab > Locale & Text > Text Input. I'd like to have all of the options toggled on.

Start > Settings > Personal > Voice Command. Under Notifications, I want "Only during free time" unchecked. Also for Messaging Options I want "High priority messages only" unchecked. For Phone Options, I want "Announce incoming calls" to be checked.

Start > Settings > Personal > Phone . NRG recently disabled the short tones on the phone keyboard. I'd like the short tones on.

Start > Settings > Connections > Wifi. I like to have "Best Wi-Fi Performance" toggled on.

Settings Tab > Data Services > Internet time synchronization. I like to have "Get time from the internet" checked.

The Facebook tab authorization isn't working between ROMs anymore like the Twitter tab. Has anyone gotten it to work without issue lately?

What is the mortscript command to move a directory (folder) from one location to another. S2U2 and OCT both drop folders into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs that I want to move to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tools

I think that about covers it. With this solved, I'll only have to sync with exchange for emails, calender, and contacts and MyPhone for texts.

there is no "easy way to do this" I suggest doing a hard reset, the doing a full reg export using sktools, or you can do this with sashimi or my sashimi4xda_uc backup tool (see sig), then change all those settings to your preferred setting, then do another full reg export, then use a program called "windiff" or similar that can compare the two registry exports and show you only the differences that were made...
    I figured as much. Thanks anyway, guys. I'll just try this later tonight and post results if I can.

I actually did a full dump of HKLM and HKCU last night to find some of this for you.

But, as HKLM was dumping, I fell a sleep. I can probably find them tonight.

As far as the voice command settings.

have you looked at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Voice Command
    Then look at the subkeys: extensions and speech

3 other good programs for doing difference checks are

WinMerge, which is free from SourceForge.

Beyond Compare which is not free.

Araxis Merge, but that is more expensive, but can handle very large files.
    I have CSM set to start up but can't figure out how to disable the normal start menu with XDA_UC. After it runs, I have CSM set to pop up from both the hardware start button and the soft key on the task bar. The RAM is still low, however, because the normal start menu is still running.

Got these done.

Still can't figure out where these are coming from even after comparing the registry.

Done.

Still need this command.

So the only things I haven't been able to figure out after comparing the registy before and after are:
    1. setting CSM to start on its own and have the normal start menu disabled,
    2. Start > Settings > Personal > Phone > enable short tones,
    3. Start > Settings > Connections > Wifi > toggle "Best Wi-Fi Performance" on,
    4. and finally move directory with mortscript.

#2: (short tones)
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\Keypress]
    "BeepMode"=dword:00000002
    4. and finally move directory with mortscript.

If you're talking about Copy2Root, I might be able to assist.

Please check this.