[Download] All X10 Firmwares

Search This thread

Composites83

Jul 22, 2007
Hi guys! I have the DT from binary. Is there a difference between this DT and the official one from SonyEricsson??

I just wanted to thank the OP for this. I flashed it onto my Global Generic X10i and it's working like a charm. It took a little bit to removed the unnecessary stuff and get all my apps reinstalled and restored (via Titanium Pro) but so far it's working really well.

Perhaps it's a side-effect of starting from scratch but everything is running very smoothly with much less lag than I've normally seen from an initial install. Even my first sync didn't seem to lag the system that bad and I sync my personal Exchange mail (via Moxier), gmail, facebook, and corporate Exchange (via the Email apk hack).

I know some people have complained of battery drain issues. I'll report back in a few days after some normal usage.

Reactions: xateeq

henryblank

Apr 17, 2010
Market isn't working on this FW, my downloads get stuck on 'Downloading .." .. any ideas? tried two fresh installs & resets to no avail.

tophergrace

Nov 22, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Alrighty just got the latest FW for the X10i's.
I've decrypted it and prepared it for the latest FlashTool.

It's got the one-finger zoom. Also got a handy Battery optimizer menu.
Enjoy! The CDA Code used was:
X10i CUSTOMIZEDSA-SA GENERIC 1238-6349
So must have hit the Saudi Arabian kits first.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?btd8fy2mqy9g8b6
Mirror:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0WIOA4K

If this was useful to you, please hit the thanks button.

EDIT:
Since this build is missing market, because of the restrictions from Google.
I've made a xRecovery package to get it back, can be downloaded at the bottom of this post as an attachment.

Install xRecovery
Turn Debug mode on.
Settings>Applications>Development>Check USB Debugging
If your already rooted then just skip step 1.
  1. Root your phone by pressing the "Root" button in FlashTool 0.2.6
  2. Press the "Ask Root Perms" button.
  3. Install xRecovery from FlashTool 0.2.6
Voilà! Thanks to Bin4ry & Androxyde

screenshot4.png

Screenshots:
screenshot_13.png
screenshot_7.png
screenshot_6.png
screenshot_8.png
screenshot_12.png

Im waiting for the extracted FW 2.1.A.0.435 for Nordic or Global X10i. I've debranded my device to the same FW but x10i. Just want to go back to my original model. I hope it will be extracted and released soon...

Good luck guys!

lunatik49

Jan 16, 2011
If we have the differents Tri's roms can we also install this new firemware ? is it really better than the DTfrom binary ( already asked but more presison if possible ) ?

P.S : excuse my english :eek:

solid0snake

Feb 1, 2009
Villach
ofc, i did, but somehow it can't do it on my pc anymore. i used a second pc to do that.

how to install xrecovery. mine is greyed out in the advanced menue?

arkedk

Sep 13, 2010
Copenhagen
ASUS ZenFone 8

solid0snake

Feb 1, 2009
Villach
thx, everything worked for me now.

Could someone pls give me the latest TrackID.apk i accidently deleted mine with Titanium.... :(

sika68

Apr 11, 2009
Please help, I want to flash this firmware but in flashmode using flashtool 2.6, when I click flash, by the time the flashtool prepares file to flash and while I am still pressing the back button, pc companion starts and the phone continues to reboot. Please advice.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

arkedk

Sep 13, 2010
Copenhagen
ASUS ZenFone 8
Please help, I want to flash this firmware but in flashmode using flashtool 2.6, when I click flash, by the time the flashtool prepares file to flash and while I am still pressing the back button, pc companion starts and the phone continues to reboot. Please advice.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Exit PC Companion from the notification area. Right click the little icon and press exit.
screenshot6wu.png

Last edited:

mijnie

Jul 16, 2008
after flashing this rom flashtool doesnt recognize my phone anymore. I rooted my phone with superoneclick, but i still need xrecovery and since this rom doesnt have market, I'm stuck. Anyone has found the solution?

arkedk

Sep 13, 2010
Copenhagen
ASUS ZenFone 8
after flashing this rom flashtool doesnt recognize my phone anymore. I rooted my phone with superoneclick, but i still need xrecovery and since this rom doesnt have market, I'm stuck. Anyone has found the solution?

Hmm haven't heard of this problem before.
Have you cheked you running processes in the Task Manager to see if you got a adb.exe process that is running. That happened to me yesterday where I actually had to hard reset my computer because the adb process couldn't be killed.

Top Liked Posts