Xperia X8 will not boot

Search This thread

demeteor

Mar 19, 2011
Hello Before I say anything I have searched in the forum and did not found any help with my problem though others had the same and got it resolved

well Here is the problem

I tried to isntal MiniXD or how ever you call the room that everyone uses
but the problem here is that when I did the mobile phone would not boot up
so I have downloaded the SEUS as I have seen in these forums but still it can't find my mobile it tells me to do something from inside the android system but the funny part is that I can't access the system so I can't do what it ask to format my mobile phone.

So What I have to do? I am stuck in the Boot up screen sayin "Sony Ericson" and can't do anything

Bolussimo

Feb 2, 2012
You may download stock ROM in .ftf format and flash it using FlashTool (search for any B.Jay's post and look at his signature - there's a link to mediafire folder). And I'm a little bit surprise that SEUS doesn't recognize Your mobile, cause You pick it by yourself. Maybe You're talking about Pc Companion?

Anyway - this problem is popular so I'm sure You will find the answer.

demeteor

Mar 19, 2011
You may download stock ROM in .ftf format and flash it using FlashTool (search for any B.Jay's post and look at his signature - there's a link to mediafire folder). And I'm a little bit surprise that SEUS doesn't recognize Your mobile, cause You pick it by yourself. Maybe You're talking about Pc Companion?

Anyway - this problem is popular so I'm sure You will find the answer.

Ohh you are right, can you guide me where is that SEUS coz I can't find it in their website ?

demeteor

Mar 19, 2011
I have downloaded the software on that link, and its the program I need I guess but it tells me it fails to connect, I have Interent connection as you can see hence I can post here, lol any idea?

B

B.Jay

OR, as previously suggested ...

Click the link in my signature and find the "Sony Ericsson" folder.

Download the 2.1.1.C.0.0 Stock ROM Flashtool image.
Unpack to get to the .ftf
Download the Unbrick .txt file.
If need be download Flashtool from my Flashtool folder
Open the txt file and follow instructions to flash back to Stock by Flashtool